013-1.jpg

008.jpg

011-3.jpg

002-6.jpg

Collection only

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i wud have thought the price above is for both sides. mc chu are that price each i belive

no he sells them for that price for a pair i spoke to him on msn other day thats what i explained to the seller! but again they are rare so up to him what he wants to sell them for

nutta

Member +
i know that McCHU sells them cheaper, however id like to see someone get them within 12months, they are rare as rocking horse shit and i believe i am the only one in the UK with them???

Iv priced them to sell, and due to the fact they are so rare, they will deffo hold there value very well

By the way thanks for the SPAM on my for sale thread, appreciate it.

Last edited:

nutta

Member +
i will ship them, but i take no responsibility in damge by courior, thats why i say collection due to hassle, these are very fragile items so its up to you.

I will wrap them in loads of bubble wrap and foam to avoid damage, but im not taking any responsibility

Last edited:

nutta

Member +
no trained mechanic or anything mate, i know a fair bit about cars and engine engineering but no qualifications. If it helps, the car has been round silverstone on a track day, and rockingham @ japfest and had no issues.

Iv got a build thread over on UKSC if you wanted to see what iv done to it.

The engine is still in the car so your more than welcome to come take a look

turboloon

Member +
don't think that would be possible as andy stay up north of scotland in elgin....may be wrong like...but i know he's gonna be cautious buying a forged lump as he got his fingers burnt by glanza97(slimey fucker)

nutta

Member +
well all i can offer is for you to come view it running in the car, im not sure what happened with Glanza97 but by the 'slimey fucker' comment i take it he was a rip off twat?? i can assure you im nothing like that mate, im a genuine seller and have nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.