Carbon Fibre Bonnet For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idrees

Banned
For sale: EP82 Carbon Bonnet with bonnet pins

Item Condition: Used and good, few tiny marks around the scoop area which I've tried to photo the best I can. The marks are not getting any worse. One small scratch on the top half, barely noticable. I've had it for 3 months and only noticed the scratch today.

Price and price conditions: Sold

Extra Info: Fits EP82 only.

Pictures:

SDC13733.jpg

SDC13734.jpg

SDC13736.jpg

SDC13737.jpg

SDC13738.jpg

SDC13739.jpg

SDC13740.jpg

SDC13741.jpg

SDC13742.jpg

Contact Details: 07842 539329 / PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £30 anywhere in the UK including insurance.

Last edited:

scot-ish

Member +
owh, you are kidding. i really like this, not sure it would look good on white tho. and not sure i can stretch to this now this month

Idrees

Banned
Sam knows the score!

This will not hang around. I put my old Glanza bonnet up for sale at £350 and it sold in a FLASH. Then I had around 8 others wanting it!

Shib786

Member +
GLWS mate, can vouch for this bonnet as met up with Iddy last night, Looks mint on his car and would look mint on a white GT too :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
whats the fitment like? as ive seen a few an they seem to look mishaped n have gaps along winds. not saying yours is like that mate, just wondered.

dan

dandydons

Member +
whats the fitment like? as ive seen a few an they seem to look mishaped n have gaps along winds. not saying yours is like that mate, just wondered.

dan

I can vouch for condition as described by Idrees- at least when car was sold to him- some very slight crazing around scoop area and maybe a little around pin area and the light scratch he mentioned. Dont let that put anyone off - It is in excellent condition and fitting was top class - always liked to admire the panel gaps - very equal and level.

Idrees

Banned
i do want one, i have to admit, but i never know about the pin things. i dont think it gives it the finishin touch. isit a must have then the bonnet pins?
It has the original latch but yeah the pins are for extra security. You can always get the flush fitting pics.

who made it? and how old is it? is there any sign of fade at the top corners??(winscreen)

cheers
No fading on the carbon whatsoever. I'm not sure who made it. It might be one of Dave's. It's over 2 years old.

Also, First come first served. No dibs basis. Local collection WILL be favoured to save the hassle of posting it.

Idrees

Banned
They're about £450 I think? Selling to get money together for something I need. That's why I've sold a good few other bits too, check the classifieds to see.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
They're about £450 I think? Selling to get money together for something I need. That's why I've sold a good few other bits too, check the classifieds to see.

sorry mate i was questioning it, just thought id ask why cos it does look quite good with the colour. what they look like on black car? to be honest im looking to either spray mine white or get it done professionaly. im a bit bored of black lol

Idrees

Banned
Yeah I have the reciept for it too, will add it with the bonnet if I can dig it out. Can't remember the price on it.

Totally up to you Dan, imo Carbon looks good on every colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.