Carbon Fibre Bonnet - Washer Jets

Lornce

Member +
Hello all,

i have fitted my Carbon Fibre bonnet but theres no holes for the washer jets! Where do they go? Anyone have any idea's?

cole

Member +
drill them

or put them at the top in the plastic trim

or get some wipers with jets on them i think mercs have these

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Drilling is the easiest in all honesty, Toyota jets have a recess which means you can make a small mistake and still get away with it if you see where I am coming from. If your not confident then get someome who is but is only a 5min job, just make sure you measure it properly :)

Otherwise you can do what Dan and the like do..

T

goldenvtr

Member +
i dont like washers jets on the bonnet, spoils the look lol, im a fan of stealthing them, hide them in the black pannel at the top of the bonnet, or on the wipers where they blend in.

as i said ill put pics up tomorrow, ill check my phootbucket now but i dont think i have anyhthing to show them off...

edit - pics:

if you look at the drivers side wiper you can see the black hose going up the wiper (ignor the transparent hose that hides under the bonnet
HPIM0554.jpg

HPIM0577.jpg

and a zoomed out view you can just see the hose coming from under the bonnet:
HPIM0563.jpg

PS there is one on both wipers but you cant see the passengerside in the pics :p

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
Don't forget to mask around the area you want to drill just incase the drill slips and scratches some nice new carbon fibre! :)