Carbrook Hall, Yorkshire, 26/05/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma

Member +

whiteglanzav

Member +
Well, I reckon with the amount of local members, it's time to get something together for us Yorkshire lot!

The meeting, just like last years, will be held at The Carbrook Hall, Sheffield, as some friends of mine have recently bought the pub and are more than happy to accomodate us for the evening.

:)

26th May 2010, 7PM onwards, all are welcome :)

http://www.carbrookhall.co.uk/

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sour...oq=carbrook+hall&gs_rfai=&fp=74aa98f7d3a65fd7

Regards, Tommy

i know where that is !!! next to centertainment int it ??

count me in - and craig and dale too !!!!!

1. Sigma
2. Ed (me)
3. Craig (quadcorecraig)
4. Dale (padders143)

GTEP82

Member +
been to the sherburn cafe a few times thatz pretty gud not many starlets tho n thats the 1st tuesday of every month for the jap cars

1987kylem

Member +
count me in, bin a while since ive bin to a meet :)

1. Sigma
2. Ed (me)
3. Craig (quadcorecraig)
4. Dale (padders143)
5. kyle

thorpy

Member +
i would imagine more people would come on a weekend instead of midweek but i dont mind sounds good to me its the sheffcruise meet that day aswell across the road at Exhaustsuk so will be popping over to that after aswell i shall post this on uksc aswell unless anyone else has beat me to it

1. Sigma
2. Ed (me)
3. Craig (quadcorecraig)
4. Dale (padders143)
5. kyle
6. thorpy

keya

Member +
Hmmmm mite have to have a drive down been a while scince ive been to a meet, is it that pub near medow-hell?

1. Sigma
2. Ed (me)
3. Craig (quadcorecraig)
4. Dale (padders143)
5. kyle
6. thorpy
7. Keya

finch53

Member +
is this the pub where the lowdown lot meet?
ill try pop down, got my last uni exam on that day, then working in til 8, might come down after if people are still gonna be around. another lad at works got an EP82, might badger him to come down too.

Sigma

Member +
Yeah, I think we'll be around until maybe 10pm, like last year :)

We could always stay at the Carbrook for an hour or so, and then decend upon the sheffcruise as a group! :p

Farley

Member +
I'm up for this!, always used to see scoobies etc parked up there n never knew y! Sheff cruise is on then too so that'll be good

1. Sigma
2. Ed (me)
3. Craig (quadcorecraig)
4. Dale (padders143)
5. kyle
6. thorpy
7. Keya
8. Midnight- (Mears) Glanza (Farley)

Status
Not open for further replies.