Caribbean Members

omcr

Member +
R there any other TGTT members from the caribbean am in St Vincent. wud like to hook up wid yall...get sum info

J25GTi

Lifer
My dad lives in st lucia, and chinesemafia lives there too.

Hardcoreep lives in jamaica and a few others!

omcr

Member +
My dad lives in st lucia, and chinesemafia lives there too.

Hardcoreep lives in jamaica and a few others!

i was invited to St. Lucia to b in da pits for the nxt race day but the was before hurrican (Tomas) hit
hope ya pops came thru dat alright
dont tink da race dey goin b soon tho

J25GTi

Lifer
He was alright, the island is a bit fucked up at the minute. They have only just got water back on!

But the real problem is that they are running out of beer!

omcr

Member +
He was alright, the island is a bit fucked up at the minute. They have only just got water back on!

But the real problem is that they are running out of beer!

lol all dey gotta do is say da word nd a boat full of beer wud b on its way ova

omcr

Member +
yup, one and only lol

where you located? any pics of your GT?

GTrear.jpg

GTrim.jpg

GTriteQrt.jpg

GThoodfront.jpg

well d frnt lights r in but d front of d car messed up cus dey dont fit rite mite need to cut off the nose nd replace it

J25GTi

Lifer
Nope mine is not the same. Mines a 96 not. 98 spec :) been looking at going over to SL but not been able to find out about taking my starbo

omcr

Member +
Nope mine is not the same. Mines a 96 not. 98 spec :) been looking at going over to SL but not been able to find out about taking my starbo

ok dat mite cost u alot to do but am not sure...wud like to get a chance to race one of u UK TGTT members. wanna giv bumblebee a run as well as soon as am back up nd running...if he accepts lol

bumblebee

Member +
ok dat mite cost u alot to do but am not sure...wud like to get a chance to race one of u UK TGTT members. wanna giv bumblebee a run as well as soon as am back up nd running...if he accepts lol

you know i wont back down lol...the Bee down thou...so i guess when we both up and running lol

what problems you having with the lights?

omcr

Member +
you know i wont back down lol...the Bee down thou...so i guess when we both up and running lol

da right headlight not reachin da clip nxt to da indicator. so i got it tied in actually wid piece of wire fo now...da left head light sits iight but....
the indicator aint reachin its clip either only the top where da screw is reaches its place. those lights r wat ama deal wid last tho cus dey pass inspection :D
jus need to get d engine bac up nd upgraded so i cud get bk behind da wheel again

wah wrong wid d Bee lol

omcr

Member +

BTW..if u luk in d last pic above u'll c where d light mount is messed up das da left side tho. other side jus as bad