caastleultra1.jpg

castleentry.jpg

gate.jpg

kingwilliam.jpg

beachmatix.jpg

harbour.jpg

alan_d

Lifer
come on over mate and sample one of our meets! leanne and myself would be glad to show you the sights - the grand opening of Jays Garage is one party not to be missed!!!

did you get the new days gone by mix?

gv1.3

Admin
looks really cool. I have never seen the sights up North much at all looks like lots of nice things to snap.

alan_d

Lifer
Carrick is my birthplace, so im only too accustomed to it having seen it day to day, now I live with Leanne most of the week, Ive got new sights to see in Co Down, like the 40 Acre in comber, which is freshly ploughed, and is simply the most beautiful sight seeing the perfectly parallel furrows running as far as the eye can see up and down the inclines - its my next target when the conditions are right!

GT_Ben

Member +
Is this some sort of picture comp youv got on with Cornish? :p

Looking good tho, need to start playing with my DSLR more!
They seem quite grainy 'noisey'... Is this just due to the photo type or can this be reduced/improved on with firrerent settings?

Ben

alan_d

Lifer
Is this some sort of picture comp youv got on with Cornish? :p

Looking good tho, need to start playing with my DSLR more!
They seem quite grainy 'noisey'... Is this just due to the photo type or can this be reduced/improved on with firrerent settings?

Ben

lol im hardly in competition with someone with a DSLR lol thats like a 4e 5e battle!!!

my photos seem to gain noise when photobucket resizes them down to 1024, im wondering if using photoshop would improve it, or simply by leaving it a higher res in photobuckaaaaay and letting you all deal with it lol!!!

ive only just got this wee bridge camera, so its possible im using totally the wrong iso setting (200)?