Caymanian Boy in the mix!!!!!

Caymanian Boy

Fresh Recruit
Hey my name is Joe and I'm from the Cayman Islands.

I joined the forum to have fun and share information so we all could enjoy our EP82/91 world.

Last edited:

Caymanian Boy

Fresh Recruit
Thx bro. Im currently own a EP82 which is in the build process right now. When i get enough post counts I'll post my build thread.

Welcome dude! Love Grand
Cayman I was there last year
went to the turtle farm and
swam with dolphins great
place wish I was there now
having a beer in the sun lol.
Good luck with your build!

Caymanian Boy

Fresh Recruit
Thx guys for all those who took the time to welcome me to the forum. I notice on this forum you have a lot of people veiwing the "newbies" thread than they are welcoming you. But I'll make my way around.

I thought i was going to get questions like, how is racing scene in the Cayman Islands or the GTT scene.

Paul_JJ

Member +
vBulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Caymanian Boy

Fresh Recruit
Its a work in progress. Got it from my brother and im building it strickly for race.
ProjectEP021.jpg

ProjectEP020.jpg

Intercooler001.jpg

When i'm halfway finish i'll update the forum

weeJohn

Lifer
Hello mate and welcome to the site. Its great to see any International intrest on here and especially for someone who is planning to use their car for competition. If you have a build thread on another site you could post the link in the Members car section or even better copy and paste it into a new thread on there so everyone can see it. Here is a quick link to it mate, you just click on Submit members car and fill in the blank space below. You can come back anytime and edit it, add to it or change it.....
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/browsecategory.php?c=2

I looked through your build thread and you seem to be coming along well. Its a time consuming process we all know, but you are not really getting sound advice form people with experience of building EP time attack or drag cars. If you look through the TM Devlopments section in the Traders forum or The Peformance Zone section of the Specific forums you may find what could work best for your needs.

I hope you can get something from the site, either information or contacts that will help you reach your goal. We all feel proud at a members success so keep us informed of whats ahead please.

Caymanian Boy

Fresh Recruit
Hello mate and welcome to the site. Its great to see any International intrest on here and especially for someone who is planning to use their car for competition. If you have a build thread on another site you could post the link in the Members car section or even better copy and paste it into a new thread on there so everyone can see it. Here is a quick link to it mate, you just click on Submit members car and fill in the blank space below. You can come back anytime and edit it, add to it or change it.....
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/browsecategory.php?c=2

I looked through your build thread and you seem to be coming along well. Its a time consuming process we all know, but you are not really getting sound advice form people with experience of building EP time attack or drag cars. If you look through the TM Devlopments section in the Traders forum or The Peformance Zone section of the Specific forums you may find what could work best for your needs.

I hope you can get something from the site, either information or contacts that will help you reach your goal. We all feel proud at a members success so keep us informed of whats ahead please.

Thanks bro. Will do. I notice you joined CSN forum, cool. From now I'll look up to you for advice too.