cd player trouble..please help

xxjack189

Member +
Hi when i got my glanza a week ago it had a pioneer cd player in it which worked fine but i had a better cd player from my previous car so i removed the pioneer one and tried to fit the new one but it wouldnt work so then i tried putting the pioneer one back in but now i cant get that to work.i even got a mechanic to take a look it while servicing the car and he said it should work because its getting a live feed but hed need to look into it further...if anyone has any tps or info thatd be great because i dont iundestand why it worked before but no now and its not the cd player because i tried them out on my dads car and they were fine...

thanks

So am I mate, so totally understand your pain lol.

Anyway, your new player, did you have cut into the wiring to connect or was it plug in?

xxjack189

Member +
Possibly blown fuse(s) mate, if its not coming on at all ? Check the fuses for any blown ones.

i dont think thats it because i took it out and put it in my dads car and it was fine..i think ill just get someone to take a good luck at it..its really bothering me lol..

No, im talking about the fuses in your car. The power for player to power up as far as I know comes from the battery but on its way theres a fuse, which If blown will mean power not getting to the player. I think its the fuses under the steerng slightly towards the left you need to check if any are blown .. . .

xxjack189

Member +
oh right.
cheers ill check that tommorow

thanks a lot.:rockon: lol

No, im talking about the fuses in your car. The power for player to power up as far as I know comes from the battery but on its way theres a fuse, which If blown will mean power not getting to the player. I think its the fuses under the steerng slightly towards the left you need to check if any are blown .. . .