Celica GT4 For Sale-Mint

Exe_GT

Member +
Celica GT4 ST205 For Sale

For sale: 1994 Toyota Celica GT4 Black (M Reg)

Item Condition:Mint and lovely car to look at and drive. First to see will buy

Price and price conditions:£4200

Extra Info:I have owned this car for 6 months and am selling due to moving in with girlfriend and needing all available funds. Rolling Roaded by previous owner at 278BHP but no print out.

It has:

Celica VVTI Seats Front and Rear

TRD BodyKit

TRD Shortshift

Apexi Air Filter

Blitz SBC Boost Controller (Built in Turbo Timer)

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

HKS Temp and Boost Gauge on Pillar Pod

17" TSW Alloys wrapped in 225.45.17 Toyo T1R's (4 new tyres)

Tein 30mm Lowered Springs

WRC Riser Blocks

HKS BOV

JVC CD/Radio

Infinity 6x9's

Electric Windows

Electric Folding Mirrors

A/C

(Momo Wheel and Knob not included)

Has had:

Cam belt changed

Water pump changed

Near side lower arm and fig 8

These are all the reciepts from the UK.

Imported Feb 2008

Taxed until end July

MOT FEB 2011

Milage appox 95,000

Pictures:

IMG_0186-2.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0189-1.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183-1.jpg

IMG_0187-2.jpg

Contact Details: PM or call on 07968838370

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection Only

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Ahh man, you just got this beast!

Good luck with the sale mate. Im sure someone will snap it up, its a mint example :)

Exe_GT

Member +
Yeah i am gutted but has to be done. Is an absolute monster for a near standard and cornering is unreal. Hope it goes to a good home and is looked after. Need a cheap run around if i don't share the girlfriends car.

Mike D EP82

Member +
iv seen a few in import garages for that. may want to drop £500 or so off. but maybe shop around to see what theyre going for

Exe_GT

Member +
I am considering PX on a nice low milage Glanza in white or black. Standard as possible. Got my eye on one but open to offers. What you want for yours Fraser? What spec and milage is it?

I am considering PX on a nice low milage Glanza in white or black. Standard as possible. Got my eye on one but open to offers. What you want for yours Fraser? What spec and milage is it?

well mine is 74k miles,its got hks hi power exhaust,decat,hks mushroom filter,boosting full in all gears,bailies motorsport BOV,lowered 40mm,ported n polished manifold and wastegate,wheels done in black with bronze flake,stripped out but still have the interior,hks boost gauge,alpine headunit,breather filter,rear strut bar,tints,aircon removed

comes with a front mount intercooler and all piping to fit,255 fuel pump,hks turbo timer(brand new)

i also have a WEPR manifold on its way but its not here yet and is up for sale

it weighs very little and can shift at quite a rate for not having any majour mods fitted.my plan was to get a special hybrid turbo from mark at CMB autos but it fell through as his new turbo fell through

if all mods are fitted then a fcd,hks actuator and filter relocation or even an emanage blue was fitted she wouldnt be far from 220 horse im made to believe.

the body is in nice condition

bad bit is the drivers seat has a small cut in it due to the frame metal rubbing(these are original seats)

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0086-2.jpg

Last edited: