changed me heater matrix ?

Neal Gt

Member +
team pp done it again lol,
Changed me heater matrix to day, every was going fine, got the dash out then tought to myself OH F*#K,
HERES Y LOL
ABCD0018-2.jpg

ABCD0019-2.jpg

ABCD0020-2.jpg

But never mind, got it done and works great, big thanks to james for helpin me, aze_b for lettin me do it at his and gaz for makin the tea, make a good cuppa dude lol:)

whiteglanzav

Member +
is that in a gt ? not half as many wires in there as there was wen i did mine in the glanza - ! ryt job it is tho gud effort :p

Neal Gt

Member +
is that in a gt ? not half as many wires in there as there was wen i did mine in the glanza - ! ryt job it is tho gud effort :p

Alright dude, yeah it is in a gt mate, cant belive how much u had to take out, how u doing dude, ur car went well good round the track the other day, u should be well plsd with it mate,

whiteglanzav

Member +
Alright dude, yeah it is in a gt mate, cant belive how much u had to take out, how u doing dude, ur car went well good round the track the other day, u should be well plsd with it mate,

yer i know its a ryt pain !

im orite - from all that thrashing my fan belt has gone sqeeky now but il get it tightened.

i was pleased with it its totally diffrent to having it on the road its loads of fun on the trak urs cnt b much diffrent !!

Neal Gt

Member +
yer i know its a ryt pain !

im orite - from all that thrashing my fan belt has gone sqeeky now but il get it tightened.

i was pleased with it its totally diffrent to having it on the road its loads of fun on the trak urs cnt b much diffrent !!

oh shit, yeah get it tighten up and itll be fine, yeah it was well fun on the track, ill have to take mine on it to see how it goes, hopefully itll be like urs, urs was well good,