Changing car.

Braz

Fresh Recruit
OK ive been thinkin about this for the last few months, and finally a car i want is being sold by a mate of mine, but im torn between two minds weither or not to change from the starbo.

i was offered a 106's gti not so long ago, and i tried to sell the glanza but it wouldnt shift, but this guy might do a striahgt swap with me cuz he's wanted my glanza since i bought it.

but i dunno what to do, he has a 1986, 1.6 supercharged toyota levin, factory supercharged by toyota, and its a minter, but i dunno if ill enjoy it as much as i would the glanza.

what do you guys think, what would you do??

here s a link to the levin : http://www.carzone.ie/search/Toyota/Levin/supercha/200848190996757/advert:confused:

Braz

Fresh Recruit
yea i thought he did, just txt him there now and now he's sayin he can straight it, and he cant take a p/x on it either, €9000 cash money baby, so i think ill be stickin with the glanza, so its a shame too, would have been fun.

Texx

Super Moderator
I would definitely swap if the Levin is in good condition, but those photos do make it look a bit of a dog. Maybe the photos don't really do the car justice...

Fishy89GT

Banned
yeh id swap too.. but the swap is off texx :(

:
yea i thought he did, just txt him there now and now he's sayin he can straight it, and he cant take a p/x on it either, €9000 cash money baby, so i think ill be stickin with the glanza, so its a shame too, would have been fun.

Braz

Fresh Recruit
yea i know, he's a bit mad alright, but he oves the glanzas.

he's sellin the levin cuz he cant get insured on it, but he wont swap, ah well, ill just have to pour all my money into the glanza and make it nice and quick.

i would have loved the sidewayness of the levin, but alas...

btw, does any one wanna buy a rx-7??