Channel 4 documentary about Katie Piper. Sick!

Anybody watching the documentary on now about the model to be Katie Piper?

A stunning looking girl that was going on to be a model came out onto the street and some fucking bastard (cannot remember his name) intentionally splashed acid on her face which resulted in her whole face having to be removed and a fake one put on.

She was raped and threatened for 8 hours by another man a few days prior to the terrible attack.

It's a very hard programme to watch but its terrible to what the did and it was no accident, it was planned out.

They should have their heads cut off

katie-burns-girl-pic-channel-4-697769345.jpg

Last edited:

glanzanut

Lifer
watching it just now, bastards deserve to die!
really moving stuff, remember seeing it in the paper at the time.

dac69er

Super Moderator
are you even watchin it?

his name was daniel lynch. it was her boyfriend. he raped her in his flat prior to the attack. he then arranged the meet her at a cafe and he got another man to attack her with sulphuric acid.

where they both muslim? i dont see why them being muslim makes a difference?

are you even watchin it?

his name was daniel lynch. it was her boyfriend. he raped her in his flat prior to the attack. he then arranged the meet her at a cafe and he got another man to attack her with sulphuric acid.

where they both muslim? i dont see why them being muslim makes a difference?

No it doesn't. I edited my post. I didnt mean to say it in that way and was intended for you to pick it up that way either.

If the attacker looked like a china man I would have said a chinese man, same goes if he was an Irish man then I would have said "some fucking Irish man" - This does not make a difference to answer your last question. It doesnt matter who the men where, boyfriends or not, they are bastards and should be stoned to death.

Last edited:

glanzanut

Lifer
No it doesn't. I edited my post. I didnt mean to say it in that way and was intended for you to pick it up that way either.

If the attacker looked like a china man I would have said a chinese man, same goes if he was an Irish man then I would have said "some fucking Irish man" - This does not make a difference to answer your last question. It doesnt matter who the men where, boyfriends or not, they are bastards and should be stoned to death.

agreed, but what an insparation that girl is honestly

wesgt

Lifer
how could you do that to someone, those lads need to be tortured for weeks on end and then have them eaten alive by piranhas starting with their feet

pfft one will serve 6 years the other 12, while she is left with a life sentence, justice? :(

Damn something is up.. I heard them saying one guy got 2 life sentences and one other got 1 life sentence. I thought each life sentence was 20 or 25 years?

I think I should stop posting in this thread as it shows I am very un informed about the story!

glanzanut

Lifer
Damn something is up.. I heard them saying one guy got 2 life sentences and one other got 1 life sentence. I thought each life sentence was 20 or 25 years?

I think I should stop posting in this thread as it shows I am very un informed about the story!

lol, nah i heard them say the guy who got one life sentence was 12 years, and by rule of thumb the scumbags nearly always only serve half but im not a lawyer so it might not be the case here

ASHep82

Member +
I think they should have acid poured all over them.at the end of the day the poor woman has to live with what happened to her where as they only got a jail sentence and a jail sentence is nothing compared to what damage they done to her

RobinL

Fresh Recruit
That's some crazy sh*t in the UK :eek:

Will she ever be able to walk around with a normal face or is she scarred for life??
(sorry no channel 4 @ work)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i remember reading this in one of my birds mags , it was something too do with her ex bf or sommin. some strange peeps out there. wat a shame cos she was a very attractive girl

keeno

Member +
them boys are some scumbags, with anyluck some lad with a big 12 inch flute will give them a good goin over in the showers in jail

Pixie96

Member +
Yeah, Seen it before she was on the late late show i think few yrs back remember my mam was in bits watching her talk about what happened her!!