Chassis number?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
HAving my usual fun with Toyota parts dept and them giving me the run around.

I need a Chassie number for a 4age levin, I have a Model number E-AE111-ACMZF but he's saying its not a chassie number and it needs to be 17 digits long (which i think he is talking crap cause its an import). Also they need both the chassie and model numbers to find a part.

Anyone got one?

Hate dealing with toyota!

Last edited:

Sigma

Member +
HAving my usual fun with Toyota parts dept and them giving me the run around.

I need a Chassie number for a 4age levin, I have a Model number E-AE111-ACMZF but he's saying its not a chassie number and it needs to be 17 digits long (which i think he is talking crap cause its an import). Also they need both the chassie and model numbers to find a part.

Anyone got one?

Hate dealing with toyota!

Only UK Build cars, in general, have 17 digit chassis numbers.

Imports are usually the frame design number, ie. EP82, and then either a 6 or 7 digit after.

:)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye rang a different Toyota garage and got a little further, but not alot further.

He was able to put in the Model number I have E-AE111-ACMZF but is saying he also needs a Frame number.

Last edited:

Sigma

Member +
That isn't the frame number mate.

It should be stamped on the bulkhead at the back of the engine bay.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye thats where the problem is lol, I don't own a Levin, looking to use parts out of a Levin box to put into my GT box.

Just joined an AE111 forum to see if anyones selling a box.

Rory

Lifer
Spud,

What the hell is a chassie???
Should be CHASSIS ye numpty! :p

Sorry im no help on the matter though!

Rory :D

Member +
i'll have a look at th one in the yard the mara and let you know whats one th chassis plat. you get my text today?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Cheers lad, it has to be the 4age levin for what I'm after.

Yea got ur text was having an afternoon snooze so forgot to reply! The fella has the radiator in and all so dont need the extra bits and I'll hold of on the shafts for now.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
thats the model number,the frame number is what u want,which is below the model number.

Aye but I dont own a 4age Levin so don't have this info to hand, not having any luck on the Levin forums either, I miss Toyodiy :(

Johnny_C

Lifer
Aye but I dont own a 4age Levin so don't have this info to hand, not having any luck on the Levin forums either, I miss Toyodiy :(
a friend of mine is buying a smashed one for a 20v conversion to a corolla,ill see if i can get it.what parts do u need?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Texx I think ur my new hero :p

Been on the Levin forum with the info u gave and its looking good! Round 2 with the Toyota dealership on Monday I think!

Texx

Super Moderator
Looking at the part numbers for European models, if you can get your hands on a C52 from a AE92 Corolla GTi it should have everything you need inside. ;)