Cheap damaged Glanza V '97

munday

Member +
For sale: Silver '97 Glanza V

Item Condition: Damaged thanks to old man who forgot how to use his handbrake :slap:

Still drives fine. Details of damage include: slightly creased slam panel, air con rad bent and air con pipe crushed (fmic removed to check for damage) Rear bootlid is mullered and new rear bumper is needed.

The story goes that the old guy up the road didnt put his handbrake on properly, rolled down the hill into the back of mine and pushed it into the car in front. The car that did the damage (Corsa B) has dented bootlid and bent in rear bumper, car in front had a scratch on the bumper.

Price and price conditions: £2000

Extra Info: Comes taxed till 30/04/2010 and MOT'd till Oct 10 2009

Rough Spec:
Tein Superstreet Coilovers
Works alloys
Yokohama Parada SpecII rear tyres, Yokohama s-Drive front tyres
PIAA Sporza Carbon wiper blades front and back
PIAA Bulbs
Toyota front lip
Turbo XS Dump Valve
Relocated Airfilter
Apexi Turbo timer
HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
HKS Actuator
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
Cusco FlyWheel weighs 4.1kg
Exeddy uprated Clutch
Walbro fuel pump
Auto Bahn 88 Front Mount intercooler
new drive shaft seals when doing clutch and flywheel
Gutted Cat
HKS FCD
SARD Fpr
Sigma Alarm and immobiliser

Its always been run on V-power, and has had oil and filter changes every 3-4k (had one literally 50 miles ago!)

I may well have forgotten some bits, so thread will be updated as I remember

Pictures:

Pics of damage:
IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

And before the damage:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38065

Contact Details: PM me on here, or contact me via text on 07738 493642 (text because i will probably be at uni)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
No delivery, collection only

Last edited:

bucketep91

Member +
its not that bad m8, dont think the back bumper would need replacing. gives you a reason to rip the aircon out too lol fix it up and keep it

D3N0

Member +
What the f*ck, and uni is starting next week. but to be honest dude, i know u feel hurt about it, but its not that bad really. has the inspector been round to see it yet, what does the inside boot look like. i give you a call tomorrow dude.

munday

Member +
The guy didnt want to go through insurance...make of that what you will :rolleyes:

Havnt got the time or space to strip, and a new car is on the cards so i wont be keeping this.

I'll be poking around the boot floor today, i suspect that all is well under the carpet due to how the car hit mine boot to boot

D3NO did you ring me this morning? I was massivly hungover! lol

fuck that get it fixed and sell it be worth loads more its a mint car. make matey go insurance an if he doesnt tell him he will jus have to cough up either way fix it yaself n flog it mate be worth loads more.

munday

Member +
He has already compensated me in part, im not worried about him :)

Stol telling me i could make more on it if i fix it, buy it and make the money yourselves guys :p I just havnt got the time now that im back at uni, nor the space to store it (because im back at uni) Terrible timing for it to happen but shit happens eh.

Glanza_cl

Member +
ah dude thats sucks big time! i'm back at uni already so you must be fuming going back next week and this happens now!

mojor bollocks that! hope everything works out mate :) at least i got to see it all nice and in one piece lmao! real shame as it was a loverly V.

munday

Member +
ah dude thats sucks big time! i'm back at uni already so you must be fuming going back next week and this happens now!

mojor bollocks that! hope everything works out mate :) at least i got to see it all nice and in one piece lmao! real shame as it was a loverly V.

Well im actually back already buts its only a crappy induction week.

Yeah its a total wounder, was thinking of selling before it happened, decided to keep the Glanza as i loved it too much...literally on the day this happened! Must be fate.

Thanks for the kind words bro, enjoy your Mr two :)

Phil

Super Moderator
awww MANNNN... me love this car. and im not even a big glanza fanboy. :(

but she was sweet. sucks you know :(

all the best getting sorted munday.

Phil

munday

Member +
awww MANNNN... me love this car. and im not even a big glanza fanboy. :(

but she was sweet. sucks you know :(

all the best getting sorted munday.

Phil

Thanks buddy, i appreciate the comment!

She will go to a good home im sure :)

TO82

Member +
Had a look around this the otherday with munday, and yes i think he should just repair it but as youve alredy herd all the excuses, i think he just cant be arsed :haha:

The car still drives 100%, and is a quick car for the mods, i had a look and there doesnt seem to be any damage to the tyre well etc.

I dont think it would cost a great deal to repair, and whoever buys it will have a great car at a great price :drive:

TBH id rather drive the glanza around in its current state, than the 'NEW' car hes getting :haha:

GLWTS Mate ;)