Cheapy cheap

Braz

Fresh Recruit
its a great day for irish modifiers buying parts from the uk, the sterling has dropped to 80p per €1, which is awesome, i think ill do some xmas shopping online when i get home from work.

but will it last??

i didnt hear why it dropped, all i know is it has dropped, so its time to go on a spending spree!!

MentaLEP91

Member +
its a great day for irish modifiers buying parts from the uk, the sterling has dropped to 80p per €1, which is awesome, i think ill do some xmas shopping online when i get home from work.

but will it last??

i didnt hear why it dropped, all i know is it has dropped, so its time to go on a spending spree!!

ye its nice for a xmas shopping therapy...i wish i had the money for a wepr td04 kit now

Seanmcn

Member +
Yeah it makes a nice change for once! I wonder will it ever be equal??

Braz where abouts in waterford are you from? :)

Braz

Fresh Recruit
im from new ross just outside waterford. so about 20mins away.

where you from??

time to get some nice shiney new parts for the glanza so i can fit them when she gets back from the garage!!

Seanmcn

Member +
Ahh Wexford man tryin to be Waterford!!!! lol!!

Im in Ballygunner, 2 mins outside the city! Do you be down the port much??

Braz

Fresh Recruit
i dont like saying im a wexford man cuz it associates me with stawberries and that lark, im closer to waterford than wexford so why say wexford??

i havent been anywhere in the last 4 months cuz i blew the head gasket in july and its been off the road since then, but should be back in the next few days so, ill be all over the gaff, you could see me feckin anyhwere lol.

im usually in waterford most days im off work, so im sure ya'd see me floatinround down there soon enough.

Seanmcn

Member +
lol!!!! I suppose!! Oh rite! Yeah im down there most weekends! let me know when you will be there! :rockon:

Timmy

Member +
Excelent exchange rate for you guys. Apparently lots of europeans have been coming over to do xmas shopping. It's win win in a sence hopefully foreign money coming into the country will give up a boost.

Braz

Fresh Recruit
hopefully not too much of a boost for about a month, give me time to stock up on parts and little what nots.

Paul147

Member +
Bit of a bollox to say the least for us boys from northern ireland!!! lol Everything is soo dear now on the net!! haha....complete oposite for you guys tho

Dar81

Lifer
It's absolutely brilliant.. Some shops have big signs outside saying that they'll give £1 per €1.. So you don't even have to get your money changed..

Just walk in with your euros and spend :)

Most other shops are giving the exact rate or higher.. The likes of Sainsburys have cases of beer for criminally low prices compared to Dublin and if you use euros there, they're giving .91p per €1 (Dunnes .92p per €1).

I can't see the british pound staying this weak so take advantage while you can..

xxjack189

Member +
you hardly have a white glanza with a small trd sticker on the bonnet?

i dont like saying im a wexford man cuz it associates me with stawberries and that lark, im closer to waterford than wexford so why say wexford??

i havent been anywhere in the last 4 months cuz i blew the head gasket in july and its been off the road since then, but should be back in the next few days so, ill be all over the gaff, you could see me feckin anyhwere lol.

im usually in waterford most days im off work, so im sure ya'd see me floatinround down there soon enough.

Braz

Fresh Recruit
nope sorry mate, its white alright, but it has white wheels and a blue lip, ive been up in kilkenny plenty of times, a mate of mine used to live up there so i was up there most nights.