Cheltenham 2012

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
well its nearly here one of my favourite weeks of the year , i love horse racing and love winning so any tips or suggestions dont be afraid to post , you could be going forged sooner than you think if it works out lol :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

Member +
ballyholland ftw!:rockon: my uncle trains it, and we are all fairly optimistic. odds have already went from 40 to 1 to 25 to 1

edit: my bad, its running in the grand national, not at cheltenham!lol

Last edited:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
ballyholland ftw!:rockon: my uncle trains it, and we are all fairly optimistic. odds have already went from 40 to 1 to 25 to 1

edit: my bad, its running in the grand national, not at cheltenham!lol

still ill keep my eye out for this :):) your uncle must be in the know so ask him about cheltenham

Craig_GT

Lifer
ah, this takes me back to a couple years back when i had a few winners on here.. and a few losses aswell lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
just won on binocular at 9-1 and have hime doubled with garde champetre in the cross country should see about 380 if it comes in but i lost 80 on captain cee bee and 50 on dunguib so its a mixed day so far just waiting on garde champetre now to cheer me up :p:p

AdDaMan

Member +
This is why im off work this week, i fix most of the stuff in the betting shops so i knew it was gona be a busy one...haha

Craig_GT

Lifer
just won on binocular at 9-1 and have hime doubled with garde champetre in the cross country should see about 380 if it comes in but i lost 80 on captain cee bee and 50 on dunguib so its a mixed day so far just waiting on garde champetre now to cheer me up :p:p

Nice one.. binocular is a good horse!
missed out on it cos av been busy workin today :(

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Nice one.. binocular is a good horse!
missed out on it cos av been busy workin today :(

ya i have being backing him now for a while with no joy but he came good at a nice price but im only even now i need the other horse to come in now to be in the money :):)

Craig_GT

Lifer
My selections for today (NOT TIPS BTW):

13:30 Mobaasher
14:05 Manyriverstocross
14:40 Punchestowns
15:20 Master Minded
16:00 Sir Harry Ormesher
16:40 Hunterview
17:15 Al Ferof

Got a 5p e/w accumulator that'l pay out around £60,000 if they all win, ad be happy with them placed tho! :haha:
also got it 5p e/w doubles which will pay £93 or summit.

And got a wee flutter on 14:05 Ghizao @ 16/1