cheshireglanza

EPalmer

Member +
i bought a turbo off of somebody called cheshireglanza on the other forum and its fucked, no communication after i sent money, turbo took ages to come and has lots of play and smokes like mad

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
EPalmer said:
i bought a turbo off of somebody called cheshireglanza on the other forum and its fucked, no communication after i sent money, turbo took ages to come and has lots of play and smokes like mad, what a cock:mad:

Oh dnt say that lol, I've a turbo on the way from him and it's been taking ages, if it's no good Ima go
Mad lol

Not getting at you at all mate, but since you posted on here and made it public is there any difference really as posting it on uksc?

Like I said not getting at you but most members on there are on here and vice versa. lol

EPalmer

Member +
yes suppose your right, just seeing this thread made me think i should add my contribution.

Plus he has over 2000 posts whos gunna believe me over him

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
ok guys i might not get back has not online all the time epalmer i will be happy to refuned you if turbo smoked like mad and same for drumz no issue at all i get back to you when im online im not scammer just the person who i bought my gt off give it me has a spare and told me it worked fine so im more then happy to refund on the return off the turbo

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
^^ yes bud can send me your number has im not on here alot can keep you updated better by text has i always have my phone on me
i will give city link call to get tracker num for you

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
yes i im well known on uksc im not out to rip people off i should have tested the kit before hand my balls up im not out to get bad name for my self if you check my for sales feed back on uksc you will see im here to help

durmz

Member +
yes i im well known on uksc im not out to rip people off i should have tested the kit before hand my balls up im not out to get bad name for my self if you check my for sales feed back on uksc you will see im here to help

yeah uve been fine mate i wernt really complaining just saying theres been problems or whatever hasnt there, i think u should jack in city link i rekon haha

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
^^ yes mate driver for city link put labels on wrong packages some members got wrong parts some didnt turn up has i was not home to make sure they were right my gf was so all orders are getting sorted and back on track send me pm if you want my number easy for you get hold off me dude

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
sorry for jumping in on this cheshireglanza has since pm'd me talking about a solution to the problem.

not here to rip people off met few off you at japfest on sat had good chat with some off you just had few mix ups with postage people are getting refunded and i have found were some off the parts have gone so there back on route

Dan507

Member +
Got my exhaust yesterday form cheshireglanza, well packaged.
Took a while to come but hey, it's here, thanks again, Dan