churcherj

RS-Ronan

Member +
churcherj=legend

well lads.
just sticking this up after my purchase of a HKS Actuator from him!
would advise anybody to buy from him.
legend.:rockon:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Purchased a mbc of this chap, great guy too deal with, lept me up too date with it. arived the day after he sent it. an assisted me with all my questions on the fotting etc.

thanks very much mate

dan

mrf355

Fresh Recruit
Purchased a set of forged pistons & rods which are absolutely spot on what Im looking for, the courier service cocked up the delivery and the parcel became lost in their warehouse. This normally means lots of frustrating calls & dealing with muppets to try and resolve the problem, but this seller sorted out the whole problem!!
Excellent customer service & satisfaction, also kept me updated daily
Cheers buddy
Andy

jonny-boi32

Member +
bought a 4efte block, he was messed about my courier and ended up getting refunded and having to rearrange, but he kept me informed every step of the way, and when he got it rearranged it was collected on friday and i had it on monday, even with the weather and being in northern ireland. would def deal with again if i ever needed anything he had. cheers mate!!

lewism1

Member +
not bought anything off him but if i c he's selling anything i need ill b straight in there after reading this thread lol

churcherj

Member +
bought a 4efte block, he was messed about my courier and ended up getting refunded and having to rearrange, but he kept me informed every step of the way, and when he got it rearranged it was collected on friday and i had it on monday, even with the weather and being in northern ireland. would def deal with again if i ever needed anything he had. cheers mate!!

no problem mate, hope you get the block sorted, let me know if theres any problems etc :)

Josh