Cilit bang is ace for cleaning inside alloys PICS:

goldenvtr

Member +
took the wheels off to have a play with my suspesion was pulling to the right but now sorted) whilst the wheels where off i though i would scrape all the crap out the inside of the alloys. wasnt going to well so i found some cilit bang and gave that ago

one on the left is was a normal sponge wash one on right was cilit bang and some wire wool, and it took about 3minuets to get it shiney.
DSC01104.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

also worked to the same effect last time on my drag alloys:
before:
HPIM0454.jpg

HPIM0453.jpg

After:
DSC00995.jpg

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
Bang and the dirt is gone haha lol barry scott is actually good for sumtin then? lol good result tho works really well

goldenvtr

Member +
lol yea its amazing, no effort atall really and its had years of dirt build up, i starting using it on everything in the engine bay haha carful of painwork though!

Idrees

Banned
Nice one.

I used it ages ago on an exhaust I was selling, it came out like brand new after a few minutes of cleaning!

Excellent stuff, but like you said, away from paint!

goldenvtr

Member +
cool, ill be using it on my exhuast to clean all the burnt gearbox oil off it when i get round to changing the seal lol

Nwimie

Member +
top stuff ill remember to buy some or convince the parents they need some and steal it for the car.

turboflow

Member +
i found stuff even better, i decided one afternoon i was going to buy every cleaning product from sainsbury's and yes cilit was good but at a fancy first place was fairy power spray, not sure what is in it but its chuffin good, one bottle does not last long though lol