Civic half size rad.

Foggy

Member +
As the title says are they hard to fit anything to be modded to fit one? Also where to get a good uprated one with fan at good money? Any and all comments welcome on them.
:)

VXR230BHP

Member +
You will have to fabricate a bracket to the top of the rad and fix to the slam panel and fabricate another bracket to the bottom panel to support it.....nothing major really.

Shorty

Member +
dead asy to fit mate, and barretta is selling one in the for sale section mate, can vouch for him hes a good guy :D

lleey2k4

Member +
Easy mate i just cut out the rubber on my standard rad mounting and its been balancing on the bottom mount for over a year now :)

I used my air con fan also :)

Can just see to the right on this pic.

25781_10150121288110032_857590031_1.jpg

lleey2k4

Member +
I cut the plug off the standard rad so its plugged in just had to connect the wires from air con fan after cutting the plug off, seems the easiest way.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
you can get them on ebay fairly cheep, think mine cost me 90 euro, as for fitting it's a relatively simple job, i can give you a hand if you need i'll give you a list of what's needed, you can use the aircon fan too if you want to save a bit of cash that's what i did.