clarkson gives pc brigade the run around again

Ted

Member +
was watching the one show with the wife last night hoping their special guest would spice things up a bit . and good old jezza didnt dissapoint.

basically said train drivers shouldnt stop when they had run over someone as 'they're dead anyway' and all striking public sector workers should be shot.

inevitable ' he should be sacked from the bbc' today by the boring politicians etc.

i think hes just taking the piss out of how easy it is to offend people these days and i doff my cap in his direction. well done that grumpy old twat

We all no you cant say stuff about the public sector lol. Was watching that yesterday actually the welsh bird is fit lol

hubbygt

Member +
To be fair it was a bit harsh but the man says what he thinks and I respect that. For that reason alone I say "Jezza for Prime Minister" :rockon:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Fully agree with Mr C., Civil servants are being asked to pay more in to their pensions, and might end up with less. So, end result? They're in the same boat as the rest of us non civil servants. Awww... What a shame... Do we go on strike? Nope. They need to grow a pair and get over it. They get more bloody perks than normal employees togther with far better pensions, but yet it's not enough for them. In case they hadn't noticed, the world's gone FUBAR. Why do they think they should get more in a recession and when austerity cuts to bring the country back in line are a neccessity?

Plus, whilst Mr C's feelings are clear, how sad to actually have the time to complain, and the lack of brain power to work out that he was adding a humourous element to a boring situation. Yes, a 'normal' person would have used a different approach, but if complainants seriously think that's what he'd do in reality, then the future of the country is indeed in peril.

Moralists, do-gooders, PC brigades, and let's not forget the unions... No wonder the country's suffering.

And yes, I've fuelled by alcohol, hence the rant! :mad:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Fully agree with Mr C., Civil servants are being asked to pay more in to their pensions, and might end up with less. So, end result? They're in the same boat as the rest of us non civil servants. Awww... What a shame... Do we go on strike? Nope. They need to grow a pair and get over it. They get more bloody perks than normal employees togther with far better pensions, but yet it's not enough for them. In case they hadn't noticed, the world's gone FUBAR. Why do they think they should get more in a recession and when austerity cuts to bring the country back in line are a neccessity?

Plus, whilst Mr C's feelings are clear, how sad to actually have the time to complain, and the lack of brain power to work out that he was adding a humourous element to a boring situation. Yes, a 'normal' person would have used a different approach, but if complainants seriously think that's what he'd do in reality, then the future of the country is indeed in peril.

Moralists, do-gooders, PC brigades, and let's not forget the unions... No wonder the country's suffering.

And yes, I've fuelled by alcohol, hence the rant! :mad:

haha!! wheres the like button on this website lol.. hahaha :haha: i love ur alcohol fuelled rants mark :D

kon

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Heard about Clarkson on the radio. This is what he does, the Germans got it, the truckers got it and now its the public sectors turn.

I'm always surprised how easily people get offended, stupid thing is probably half the complaints came from private sector workers.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i think people just like to complain, even if it doesnt actually offend them anyway. people need to lighten the f%@k up sometimes!!!!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
haha!! wheres the like button on this website lol.. hahaha :haha: i love ur alcohol fuelled rants mark :D

kon

LOL, "In Vino Veritas" is a phrase that seems to be true with me. Having said that, I'll preach to anyone, and don't care if they listen or even agree. Hhmmm... That sounds familiar... Especially as I'm nearly 6' 5" and like cars... Now, where's my tweed jacket...