CLARKYTRD - bit annoyed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

churcherj

Member +
I bought some yellow stuff pads from him the other week, and also some dot 5.1 fluid to go with it to bleed the system. The pads arrived fine but no fluid, i PM'd him and he said he sent it in a seperate package. I gave it another 4 days, and still no fluid, the pads arrived last week and its clearly not gona come. So i sent him a PM a couple of days ago expressing that im abit annoyed and hes not bothered to PM me back, although i have seen him online quite abit since that occassion. It may seem picky saying he didnt send some fluid which i can get for £8 off a trader, but he should atleast reply to my PM's, or not say he would send some when its quite obvious it hasnt or wasnt intended to been sent. Seems like a good guy so dont wana put him down, and deter others from buying from him, but it has annoyed me. A reply to my latest PM would of been the least he could do.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thats a real shame pal, i hope he can solve it you for. Maybe he hasnt seen his PM's? Just a suggestion also :).

If your in desperate need of the fluid i could get you 1litre (2x 0.5) before the end of the week delivered for £8 if you need it asap and cant wait :).

Just something to help you along.

Iain

Last edited:

Quincy

Member +
I think he had a problem with his private messages during the week but I'm sure he will be on to clear things up!!

Clarky is having problems with his PM's = http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70256

You might be better sending him an Email or try PM him again.

It doesn't come as a surprise to me about those postage delays. I have often sent parcels to UK and sometimes it could be delivered in 2 days and other times it could take 2 weeks.

Also bear in mind about the flights down-time due to the Ash clouds. This can also contribute to delivery delays.

Hope that might help you until Clarky sees this thread:p

nutta

Member +
may not be his fault mate, royal mail can take any package that contains fluid and open it to see what it is, perhaps thats whats happened?

churcherj

Member +
its quite possible he hasnt read his PM's, of course i cannot tell if he has or hasnt lol, he was a good guy to deal with dont get me wrong, but it has annoyed me slightly. Maybe i was stupid but i paid 65 euro so around 58 quid for some pads which wernt 100% new, and i havent got any fluid to match! and seeming some of you traders are doing the pads at similar prices it has annoyed me. Probs abit of stupidness of my own part lol

as mentioned, this thread isnt meant to deter anyone from buying from him, but thought id be honest and share my experience.

churcherj

Member +
may not be his fault mate, royal mail can take any package that contains fluid and open it to see what it is, perhaps thats whats happened?

possibly mate, im not blaming him lol, its out of his control once its sent i do realise that, he is only human at the end of the day, once its posted its gone. All im saying is it would have been nice to had my PM replied too, but as aiden made me aware his inbox is messing up which i didnt realise, so seems like he has a genuine reason

he will see this soon no doubt and PM me, hope to look forward to hearing from him :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep

x2, i know they do this as my mates a posty an they had a bomb scare, turned out it was a bottle of lucozade haha, hope you get it sorted matey

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
He is not aware of this at all mate i dont think. Will ring him and get him to get in touch with you asap.

Stuart

durmz

Member +
bit off topic but to do with delivery times, has anybody sent anything by city link the last couple weeks and had problems? a turbo was sent to me by them from cheshire glanza on uksc last saturday, still, i have nothing

riko666

Member +
It varies - when we had the snow lockdown, the City Link guy actually walked up my very steep and longish hill, covered in more than a foot of snow to bring me my package, when everyone else had surrendered their will to the white blanket of death

clarkytrd

Member +
Ok, I'm here now!!

As I mentioned in the PM I sent you, I've told you that I sent the fluid, as mentioned above it could be held by customs and could take several days to clear!

I'm having alot of trouble with pm's thats why I havent read or even seen your pm's, I'l try my best to track the fluid down, if I cant get anywhere I will happily refund you the couple of quid ok

Happy?

Thanks
John

danb87

South East England Area Rep
It varies - when we had the snow lockdown, the City Link guy actually walked up my very steep and longish hill, covered in more than a foot of snow to bring me my package, when everyone else had surrendered their will to the white blanket of death

now thats commitment mate

churcherj

Member +
Ok, I'm here now!!

As I mentioned in the PM I sent you, I've told you that I sent the fluid, as mentioned above it could be held by customs and could take several days to clear!

I'm having alot of trouble with pm's thats why I havent read or even seen your pm's, I'l try my best to track the fluid down, if I cant get anywhere I will happily refund you the couple of quid ok

Happy?

Thanks
John

as said, i didnt realise you were having PM issue, that does explain why i havent had a PM from you. And also i said i wasnt too bothered about it, its only a few quid at the end of the day but it would of been nice to had my PM replied too, as said i am now aware of this issue so thats fair enuf

Derek

Lifer
Ok churcherj if your happy? im going to delete this thread as clarkey is a trusted lad on this site, plus ive met him and he is a sound not the type to go ripping people off over a couple of euro of fluid.

clarkytrd

Member +
Cheers for that Derek!

I've told him if the fluid doesnt arrive, I'l happily refund him a few quid.

I was only throwing the fluid in with the pads he bought from me anyway, its not as if he paid me for the fluid, but if it keeps him happy well then...

churcherj

Member +
Ok churcherj if your happy? im going to delete this thread as clarkey is a trusted lad on this site, plus ive met him and he is a sound not the type to go ripping people off over a couple of euro of fluid.

firstly, if you read the thread i have never once said im being ripped off, just explaining i havent had any Pms replied too, which i now understand the cause behind this,

and clarky, i clearly did pay for the fluid, the deal was the pads and some fluid with the deal, so yes i did pay for them, furthermore if you read my first post i said i wasnt anoyed at the fact i didnt receieve some fluid which costs next to nothing, its just the principle of saying you would send some and i havent received it.

if you wana get funny with me about it you can do, ive never once said your a bad guy and if youve read my posts ive repeatadley said your a sound bloke and not to deter others from buying from you, so if you want to turn the thread around and make it out like im trying to be a dick about it, i dont think its fair.

and to be honest derek, it doesnt really matter whether im happy or not does it, it seems youve clearly made up your mind on this matter and will close the thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.