Clean Black Gt Turbo - 1650 pounds

max9650

Member +
Year:1992
Model:Starlet GT Turbo
Tax:3months
MOT:3months
Mileage:157km's (97k miles roughly)

Description: Abit of history Here for sale is my much loved starlet, Orginally it was owned by a mate of mine at college,he bought it in 2011 and when he eventually decided to sell it, i was first in line, Knowing he had owned it for a year i knew it was working as it should and was reliable.

After having owned it for 8months,I sold it to a guy in 4 hours drive away. i decided to down the BMW route, but quickly regretted it and was on the hunt for another Starlet, i contacted the owner of the lad i sold my starlet to and he agreed to sell it back to me ! I was really pleased as i knew it was a good car and not a dog like some out there

I was over the moon.

But once again i've decided to go back down the BMW route ( whats wrong with me ) Can't ever make my mind up

Its a lovely car that runs sweet, Its had Greenspeed Stage 1 Clutch fitted 2months ago, which cost a total of 300 quid ( part and fitted) And also a brand new Cambelt

It has some good mods including

Blitz Decat
AVCR Boost Controller
Boost Guages
Middle box removed
HKS SSVQ
Rays Genuine Alloys Powdercoated in blue
3 point harnesses
FMIC
CJ Performance Steering Wheel
HKS Silent-Hi power middle section and backbox'
Turbo Timer

Its in very good condition for its age, with a few age related marks.

Price: 1650 GPB
Its had Greenspeed Stage 1 Clutch fitted 2months ago, which cost a total of 300 quid ( part and fitted)

Contact Details:pM me or text me on 07715976555 with any questions

Car is located in PO22 In Bognor Regis West Sussex ( 20miles from Portsmouth)

IMG_0299-1.jpg

back-1.jpg

side.jpg

086.jpg

051-2.jpg

058-1.jpg

sdutton007

Member +
Looks good, but why would you get rid of it for a sodding BMW? Massively over-rated cars...

Anyway, good luck with the sale!

nicholai

Member +
Looks good, but why would you get rid of it for a sodding BMW? Massively over-rated cars...!

I had a BMW for 2 years and sold it to my dad to buy a starlet and when i sold the starlet i have the BMW back but does depend on what BMW. Either way they are both great cars

max9650

Member +
I love my starlet but for a daily driver the BMW ticks far more boxes, and still has the power. Got a 330ci now