cleaning

i use a range of things like! i usualy get my mate who is a sprayer to clean and polich the outside and the usual dash board wipes and interior clean stuff from halfords and sometimes some stuff from his work! try a few things see what u think is best cant go wrong that way!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I use autoglym shampoo conditioner stuff to wash the car then autoglym polish for after.
:D

Last edited:

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
gone run into halfords today for a look see wat's there was gona clean the car today but woke up to rain as usual lol thanks lads

andybill

Member +
if you have a white car mate i recommend claying your car after a wash mate, check the topics in this section about claying, makes a noticeable difference toa white car !

L900CMC

Member +
I use autoglym atm

andy my seats have a funny smell stuck in them and its doin my head in,tried autoglym interior shampoo and industrial carpet and seat cleaner but no joy,can really notice the smell when you wet the seat

any ideas?

chris

tom_hunt

Member +
if you have a white car mate i recommend claying your car after a wash mate, check the topics in this section about claying, makes a noticeable difference toa white car !

Why a white car? Makes a differnce to every colour car that Iv seen use it.
Good stuff!! Iv used a godo number of times.

I use Car Plan shampoo then Car Plan polish. Its all down to what you wnat really I gues. Iv never really tried many other brands out if Im honest though

Tom

dac69er

Super Moderator
I use autoglym atm

andy my seats have a funny smell stuck in them and its doin my head in,tried autoglym interior shampoo and industrial carpet and seat cleaner but no joy,can really notice the smell when you wet the seat

any ideas?

chris

does it smell of sex? maybe someone gave birth on it!?

can you remove the covers on the seats? take them off and wash them with handwash stuff in the bath. then chuck them in the washing machine on a really low temp, dont use fabric softner.
then use a wet cloth with some milton or similar then pressure wash them.

if that dont work nothing will

L900CMC

Member +
No its not sex,they all smell the same,its not a dirty smell just random,had the seats 3 months and the smell wont budge

cant take the covers off cus they are recaros,dont wana take them out and power wash incase i wreck them

heard of this strawberry smoke that they use for smoke damaged houses bt dont know if it will cover the smell

i get stuff from mates work it dont smell that good when applying but once dry use normal interior clean from asda and smell goes! will see if can get bottle and send u some

NUM NUTZ

Member +
auto glym or meguairs shampoo, meguairs 3 step paint cleaner and either gold class wax or auto glym hi def wax! changes very regularly tho!!:)

andybill

Member +
I use autoglym atm

any ideas?

chris

Best bet is to wet vac them mate with a decent shampoo. This will bring the seats back to an "as new" condition and get rid of the smell. If you dont know anyone with a vac you can borrow/rent get the ag interior shampoo and a small brush and really work it into the seat. Also try it on your carpets as the smell may be coming from elsewhere. good tip if you like the smell, is to get a tumble dryer sheet (bounce) and leave it under your seat on a hot day :)

andybill

Member +
Why a white car? Makes a differnce to every colour car that Iv seen use it.
Good stuff!! Iv used a godo number of times.

Tom

was merely saying on a white car it makes a more noticeable difference apposed to a dark car where not evry single bit of tar shows up :)