Clio 182 Trophy ?

Greg0r

Member +
I know its french, but im really tempted in getting one as my next car...

i want something newish, quite fast, good handling

im not going to be able to get insured on a evo or scoob for a couple of years yet..

what you think?? really like them in the orange colour...

Another possibility is a integra DC5, but again think i will struggle to insure

riko666

Member +
great handling, with magical shocks (their ride is amazing for the sort of body control they provide) and relatively fast (quite torquey considering)...the interior is just made out of crisp packets though, and the steering sucks

Derek

Lifer
Integra dc5 you wont regret it very nice car friend has one, very enjoyable to drive aswell.

lleey2k4

Member +
Hmmm i think i would go for the 172, its lighter an does 0-60 faster and they are alot cheaper to buy.

Monkfish

Member +
As much as it pains me to say it, short of getting a Honda Integra or Civic Type-R, you aren't going to find a better handling FWD hatch than a Clio Sport.

If you look for a Mk1/2 172 and avoid the new stuff, you'll get one for peanuts.

Glanza Phil

Member +
my mate has a 172 cup and we used to go to the cliosport.co.uk meets at westerham some of those cars really shift.

dont get the cup cos i comes without abs and has turini wheels

get the trophy 182 only as i has the 8 spoke anthracite sexual rims and the twin exhaust, and has extra handling bits

Chris@CCM

Member +
cracking cars mate . i work for renault and drive a good few 172s and 182 and there mighty crack . tbh any renault sport has never give much bother in my place :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
a friend of a friend has one of these, pretty quick, doesnt match my car but still goes very well and my god they handle well, they have 2k worth of suspension setup on them and the french have thought long and hard about the suspension they have a near perfect balance, brillant car even if it is french.