Closed - Innovate Product's Range

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Innovate DB Series Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit's (Blue or Red)

Innovate Motorsports is releasing two new 52mm (2 1/16) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue or red). Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor & bung/plug, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.

KEY FEATURES:

The industrys most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
LC-1 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
Blackout appearance when unpowered.
Log directly from the LC-1s digital output into laptop w/included software

InnovateDBWidebandPic1.jpg

Innovate DB Series Wideband Gauge Kit (Available in Blue or Red Display) - £195 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

Group Buy Special Offer Price - £190 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

------------------------------------------------------
Innovate LC-1 Wideband Controller Kit

The LC-1 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.

The LC-1 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition. The LC-1 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II software or chip programmers, and gauges. With the LC-1, you can add additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-1 kits.

Key Features:

Only fully digital wideband controller.
Auto calibration capability to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
Two user programmable analog outputs.
Permanent install applications
Cost effective individual cylinder tuning.
Easy to upgrade.
Includes LogWorks software

The LC-1's analog outputs are compatible with dynamometer software, gauges, or virtually any brand of Data Acquisition hardware.

What comes in the box:

Innovate Motorsports LC-1 Lambda Cable
Bosch Wideband o2 Sensor
o2 Sensor bung and plug
PC interface cable and accessories
Documentation
CD-ROM with software and docs
Snazzy Innovate Motorsports Sticker

InnovateLC-1WidebandControllerPic1.jpg

Group Buy Special Offer Price - £145 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

Innovate LC-1 Wideband Kit with G4 or G5 Gauge

The G4/G5 Air/Fuel Ratio gauge's (52mm, 2 1/16”) features a high-speed stepper motor, through-dial backlighting, and an illuminated pointer. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor & bung/plug, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.

Key benefits of the “G4/G5” kits include:

The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
LC-1 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
Illuminated needle and through-dial backlighting.
Log directly from the LC-1’s digital output into laptop w/included software

InnovateLC-1WidebandControllerG4Gau.jpg

InnovateLC-1WidebandControllerG5Gau.jpg

Group Buy Special Offer Price - £190 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

Innovate LM-1 Wideband Kit

Tuning an engine for maximum power previously required long trial-and-error sessions on a dynamometer. With the LM-1, precise AFR measurement allows the user to correctly adjust many variables- including carburetor jetting, fuel injection, turbo fuel curves, etc.- without long and expensive dyno sessions. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-1’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.

The instrument can sample and store the air-fuel-ratio and the other sensor data internally in operation for later analysis on a personal computer. At a sampling rate of 12 samples/second the instrument can store up to 44 minutes worth of data in non-volatile memory. The data can be downloaded to a personal computer using a standard serial port and viewed/analyzed by the included software or any standard spreadsheet program as seen in the picture above.

The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual

InnovateLM-1WidebandKit.jpg

Group Buy Special Offer Price - £215 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

To place your order please PM us on here or Email us at Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk and we will respond and setup the order for you, we aim to process all orders as fast as possible.

Many Thanks for looking
~Nick @ Tuning Developments
www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
am i understanding that the second kit for £135 can be used on its own with a laptop in the car with no extra parts?

just want to make sure as it will do what i want very cheaply.

am i understanding that the second kit for £135 can be used on its own with a laptop in the car with no extra parts?

just want to make sure as it will do what i want very cheaply.

I would think so mate, its just without the in-car gauge but Im sure you'd be able to view all going on via laptop.

dac69er

Super Moderator
I would think so mate, its just without the in-car gauge but Im sure you'd be able to view all going on via laptop.

thats what im hoping. just want some confirmation to be sure. pointless spending £135 if i either need to buy a gauge or something else to log it :)

ragz

Member +
very good products there lads at veery good prices

i have the lc-1 and xd-1 combo n cant go wrong

Nick@TD.co.uk

Yeah thats true guys, We use the Innovate products and they can't be beaten, realiabilty and accuracy are the best out there! cant be beaten by anyother Wideband Equipment

Please PM or Email to place orders as we're hoping to hold these for afew weeks but wont be a long term thing.

Many Thanks

starbogt

Member +
we're hoping to hold these for a few weeks but wont be a long term thing.

Many Thanks

Damn shame I'm was waiting till after xmas cos I need to get moving on my setting up! unless the wife is buying me one for xmas!

BallıGee

Member +
just remember that the pc cable is sirel and you will need sirel to usb on most new laptops add 20quid ontop

but a great bit of kit got one of nick a few weeks ago
regards gee

dac69er

Super Moderator
just remember that the pc cable is sirel and you will need sirel to usb on most new laptops add 20quid ontop

but a great bit of kit got one of nick a few weeks ago
regards gee

1 step ahead mate. stole one from work for when i get my arse in gear and get the software for my power fc as that uses a serial port too ;)

BallıGee

Member +
1 step ahead mate. stole one from work for when i get my arse in gear and get the software for my power fc as that uses a serial port too ;)

i thinl you will find were neck and neck as i have the datalogit,power fc,inovate,just need the converter wire so i can set the parameters lol:beer:
ps did you get the cd driver aswell

dac69er

Super Moderator
i thinl you will find were neck and neck as i have the datalogit,power fc,inovate,just need the converter wire so i can set the parameters lol:beer:
ps did you get the cd driver aswell

got the cd mate.

where did you get the datalogit software from? which converter wire are you on about? the one shown in the kit nick is selling or a different one?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Thanks for the input guys, for anyone wanting to place a order at these prices then drop us a PM or Email and we can process the order right away for you

Many Thanks

Nick@TD.co.uk

Plan to carry this Group Buy on for afew more week's but im unsure how long i can hold these prices so grab them while you can, I'll do my best though guys, thanks alot for the interest so far.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Plan to carry this Group Buy on for afew more week's but im unsure how long i can hold these prices so grab them while you can, I'll do my best though guys, thanks alot for the interest so far.

any news yet mate? want to make a purchase but want to know whether it will do what i want 1st.

cheers

Nick@TD.co.uk

any news yet mate? want to make a purchase but want to know whether it will do what i want 1st.

cheers
Spoke via MSN mate but yeah these will work straight out of the box with a laptop :)

Many Thanks

Harvey

Member +
In what way does it work on a laptop?

Does it just display a figure like a guage or does it datalog it? I guess it cant datalog as it would need a rpm signal for lambda vs rpm. Which i guess only the £215 one does?

Spoonz

Member +
really interested in the 1st package in blue how long will the gb go on for and dose there have to be a set amount of numbers?

Nick@TD.co.uk

In what way does it work on a laptop?

Does it just display a figure like a guage or does it datalog it? I guess it cant datalog as it would need a rpm signal for lambda vs rpm. Which i guess only the £215 one does?
Hey Mate

They both use the same software thats included with each kit, but they all require another input for RPM to read rpm, it allows for datalogging etc straight onto your hard drive although a RPM or some other reading is needed to record afr's against something.

really interested in the 1st package in blue how long will the gb go on for and dose there have to be a set amount of numbers?
Hey Buddy

The GB is on until the first week of december then prices will go to our normal prices, and no set amount needed just order via PM and we will arrange details for you.

Please contact us ASAP so you dont miss out.

Many Thanks

Nick@TD.co.uk

Group Buy will end a week on friday guys, so grab these bargains while there still available!

Many Thanks