clutch help

leigh571

Fresh Recruit
hi the clutch on my glanza as started to slip so will be looking to replace it only running standard set up what are everyones recommendations for a replacement, how long does it take to replace it and roughly how much am i looking at paying

thanks

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
hi the clutch on my glanza as started to slip so will be looking to replace it only running standard set up what are everyones recommendations for a replacement, how long does it take to replace it and roughly how much am i looking at paying

thanks

I think dave sells 30% upgrades for under 100.
As for fitting,with a ramp etc, an hour to an hour and a half. Without a garage 1.5-2hrs.

Most garages look over 200

corofin12345

Member +

thanks

just make sure that you have the clutch disc alinged with the gearbox shaft spline while your putting it back together.. you can get or borrow a clutch disc alingment tool for that purpose.. also the gearbox is heavy so support it as you putting it back on or you could damage the disc.

Last edited: