Clutch problems

lew777

Member +
got a probelm with the clutch

try and explain best i can.

got the clutch flat to the floor and bring it up slighty and it jumps forward but when you can stop it from stalling you can still boot it and the revs dont fly up so its not slippping . so checked the slave clutch cylinder and it was weeping so fitted a brand new one today and bled it out and it its still doing the same if not worse. the clutch is a exedy paddle clutch and its not even a year old yet. and the cars only running 167bhp

but before we fitted the new clutch slave clylinder we bled the system and it was fine then left the car overnight and the next day it was playing up again

you push the clutch down and theres no pressure at all untill you get just near the bottom

any help please

dan-gt

Member +
did you bleed it with a pressured feed lew ? if not give me a call mate and i will pop round with mine fella

darckskullz

Fresh Recruit
i had this exact problem ha found out it was the master cylinder after chagin my clutch nd slave clyinder. have fun takin the nuts off the master cylinder on the inside of the car up form the footwel above the pedals its a cunt of a job best of luck thou :-D