clutch

jam35

Member +
think it time i did a new clutch on my car im getting a sort of grinding noise when the car is in neutral and when i put my foot on the clutch it goes away so i was thinking it would be the clutch release bearing?? i think?any ideas also does anyone know if the exedy clutches off fleabay are any good or even genuwine cheers guys rep added for helpful replies j:)

turbojim

Lifer
i wouldn be too keen on fleabay mate you should try some of the traders on here monster motorsports? dave? etc

dac69er

Super Moderator
my release bearing is getting a little noisy. what annoys me though is the lad before me put a new genuine toyota clutch plate and cover on it but didnt replace the bearing? it also has a new clutch slave cylinder. my car is full of half jobs.

RobSR

Member +
think it time i did a new clutch on my car im getting a sort of grinding noise when the car is in neutral and when i put my foot on the clutch it goes away so i was thinking it would be the clutch release bearing?? i think?any ideas also does anyone know if the exedy clutches off fleabay are any good or even genuwine cheers guys rep added for helpful replies j:)

ive seen a prob like the before, and thought it was the RB, turned out the clutch was ruined..the centre of it where the gearbox splines through had all fallen apart.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.

most probably releise bearing