c'mon U Greens.........

Ok, so I may be unique..............Season ticket holder for Plymouth Argyle......
But wait...............there may be more..............C' mon u Greens.........
Tis a large place the South West!!
Cheers. Rossgorooster!!

C

CTR_Timmy

Being a Torquay supporter i can say there is two teams in south west!!! I see the argyle alot as my dad a fan! Your better than that scum we call exeter :mad:

Good luck against saints tomoz you better destroy them :)

C' Mon U Greens!!

Cheers Tim,

My Mother came from Torquay and so I have strong connections with the team too. Uncle was a season ticket fan and he took my lad to Wembley for the Sherpa Van Trophy.............I was there too, but as one of the Cameramen for TSW who covered the game. What a great day that was too.
After the match I had to go straight up the M1 to Donnington to film a friend who was competing in the Firestone Production Saloon Car Championship. That was a great day too. 1989 I seem to recall. I've always wanted to do a drive around that place! fabulous circuit for the viewing public.
Cheers for the support for tonights match.

C

CTR_Timmy

No worries fella I hope you do well but you seem to miss Holloway! :(

Scum what he did to you but onwards and upwards lets hope for a play off place for you :) Not been this season last game I saw was the farewell game at your last home match last season.

Gulls and the greens to go up :)

i used to have a season ticket in devonport end, dont get the time to go anymore my mate plays for the first team, gary sawyer and my cousin used to play for them marc edworthy enjoy gentlemen

also my screen name is somewhat plymouth argyle inspired

C mon U greens

Well I can see your point about the pundits...............but hey, our manager comes from Dundee.......just down the road from you so we do have something in common!!
Och aye th noo!

Well what can I say.........Argyle away to the Emirates.............almost exactly 20 years since I last went to see them attempt the impossible at Highbury.
Talking of Marc Edworthy, there was a picture in last Sunday's Independant of the winning reserves team in 1991!
Cheers. Bob.