COD Add-ons

Tanz

Lifer
Okay so im just wondering has anyone bought the map pack for any of the games?
Would you rate it?
And whats it like?
Also anybody recommend anything for the game??

Cheers..

Last edited:

Tanz

Lifer
Sorry my bad,,didnt realize i wrote Black ops...

Asking ye all on behave of my son whos absolutely addicted to the games...

IppyEP82

Member +
I got both the map packs for mw2 and i wish i never got the 2nd one. IMO the 1st map pack is well worth it, but wouldn't bother with the 2nd one.

lingl9z

Member +
I'd say the first one was worth it, if your into cod it's still fun to play on other maps etc, didnt really play the second one even though I bought it, just didnt seem as good! Worth taking a look on youtube at the video's of the game packs, gives you an idea of what to expect and you'll be able to tell if there worth it!

Rich.

Tanz

Lifer
Cheers ill have him have a look at them so and see what he thinks...that's if he hasn't already as i know he e can spend hours watching the game play on it especially Nazi zombies.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Nippon

Member +
The main reason for buying map packs is to add more variety to the game.

If you are bored with the current maps you have... buy more.

If not... dont bother.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
there all ok, some maps better than others. but as nippon said its all for variety. i got bored playin same old maps. an when they brought back crash from cod4 i was a very happy man that day lol.

invest an i think you will like them dude

Tanz

Lifer
there all ok, some maps better than others. but as nippon said its all for variety. i got bored playin same old maps. an when they brought back crash from cod4 i was a very happy man that day lol.

invest an i think you will like them dudette

Cheers i think i have no choice in it i have been watching the game plays all day practically by force of my son and he seems to be happy with them even though he said he is going to hold off now a till the 1st and get the ones for black ops first..

Cheers to everyone ...repped...

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Cheers i think i have no choice in it i have been watching the game plays all day practically by force of my son and he seems to be happy with them even though he said he is going to hold off now a till the 1st and get the ones for black ops first..

Cheers to everyone ...repped...

sorry my mistake dudette lol