cod-black ops reviews.

Derek

Lifer
Well picked it up this morning just stopped playing, first impressions id give it 7/10 probably because used to mw2. the maps are very good jungle is my fave so far, also the flamethrower is boss. Like the new killstreaks wonder what the dogs are like.lol also sniping is alot easier got a heap of no scopes today and the odd quick scope.

The campaign is very good some levels are very difficult.Also think there will be a minigun available in the mutiplayer to unlock just used one in the campaign nothing survived. Also zombies is very difficult. What does everyone else think of it? Think my rating will go up once i get used to it.

Derek

Lifer
Also instead of a throwing knife there is a giant throwing axe thing, got one of those lucky shots with it. Took some guy out on a balcony.lol

Ben89

Lifer
only put about an hour in so far but im enjoying it alot, just been doing a few levels on campaign mode first off to get used to it, will go online with it once im more used to it!!! i'd say about 7 out of ten so far for me also!!

Derek

Lifer
Whats everyones best killstreak so far mine is 10 load of crap, anybody got anything big?

Derek

Lifer
Cool little features on the game tells you how many bullets have been fired by all the players around the world it was 2.8 BILLION By the time i stopped playing.lol and something to do with a total time of a 140 years play when you add everyones total playtime around the globe. Crazy.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ima ctually quite dissapointed with it, still same old story, spawn killing, crap servers, an the normal halo jumpers. the gun selection, perk etc is pretty cool, the maps seem too be quite good, i like the launch level, which even has the missile rocket take off during the game. im level 17 atm, an waiting for 19 so i can finnaly play hardcore.

one other problem is finding games, as they need too fix errors etc, its tkin long too find games an somethimes dont even find one.

sanchez

Member +
ima ctually quite dissapointed with it, still same old story, spawn killing, crap servers, an the normal halo jumpers. the gun selection, perk etc is pretty cool, the maps seem too be quite good, i like the launch level, which even has the missile rocket take off during the game. im level 17 atm, an waiting for 19 so i can finnaly play hardcore.

one other problem is finding games, as they need too fix errors etc, its tkin long too find games an somethimes dont even find one.

x2 im dissapointed too tbh, not as good as i expected either

sanchez

Member +
Nah i cant be arsed tbh mate lol, payed it about 3 hours last night, and 3 hours this morning and just didnt feel the need to play it the rest of the day.
Off to work in a min, may give it another go tomorrow night.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Nah i cant be arsed tbh mate lol, payed it about 3 hours last night, and 3 hours this morning and just didnt feel the need to play it the rest of the day.
Off to work in a min, may give it another go tomorrow night.

yea im fed up already lol, doesn have that addicition like cod4 did. i played for a bit this evening but havin too shoot 12 bullets with an m16 too kill some one aint exactly fun!