Cod6!!!!!

LukeSR

Member +
How can anyone play this game any more?

I play it once a day for about 20 minutes, then get so f***ed off i leave and play a different game.

The hit boxes on the game are TERRIBLE, the knife is like you have a samurai sword and people camping? Don't get me started on that :shoot: :shoot:

Any one else fed up :mad:

GT_Irl

Member +
How can anyone play this game any more?

I play it once a day for about 20 minutes, then get so f***ed off i leave and play a different game.

The hit boxes on the game are TERRIBLE, the knife is like you have a samurai sword and people camping? Don't get me started on that :shoot: :shoot:

Any one else fed up :mad:

Way better on PC;) Hence, im not getting fed up any time soon:)

Tanz

Lifer
only compliant i would have about this game it was too short as jamie is only nine and had it passed in five days.....

hubbygt

Member +
Tbh sometimes i feel like you mate but in the end its just a game lol

However campers on the other hand, they shouldnt be allowed to play :mad:
That said though i guess they are part of the game.

Xmas day was good, slaughtering all the NOOBS :haha:

GT_Irl

Member +
You must be poo at it then :p

But seriously campers ruin the game!

aye but killcams make camping irrelavent..thats the beauty of COD6, no such problems on pc servers...camper kills you...watch killcam...you know where he is...go kill him..simples!:)

Or just play the games where camping would just be silly like domination;)

sanchez

Member +
only compliant i would have about this game it was too short as jamie is only nine and had it passed in five days.....

Haha i havent even completed the single player yet, got it 12am the night it come out and was straight online, bout half way through the single player now though!

sanchez

Member +
aye but killcams make camping irrelavent..thats the beauty of COD6, no such problems on pc servers...camper kills you...watch killcam...you know where he is...go kill him..simples!:)

Or just play the games where camping would just be silly like domination;)

No dont get that, i only play Hardcore lol Hardcore campers are the worse :slap: lol

Tanz

Lifer
Haha i havent even completed the single player yet, got it 12am the night it come out and was straight online, bout half way through the single player now though!

haha ya ahh for real god you must be bad or maybe tis age catching up on you making you a bit slower...;)

but either way well done for making it half way thru already.....:)

glanzanut

Lifer
i agree, killcam stops campers even bein an issue. its a gd game, i still feel cod5 was better though:freddy:

GT_Irl

Member +
Hardcore or gtfo lol

screw you dude...im lvl40 after 14 hours playing time:p I played the single player on the hardest setting does that go over to multiplayer?

edit: Just seen the hardcore games..lol! Gonna give some a bash:)

I do play on the PC, 1000000000x better than console!!

Even on HC there are campers :(

Whats your steam add? Ill add ya there mate:)

Last edited:

SupaStu

Member +
Long range knife kills = Commando Perk ;)

And for speedy annoying kills use akimbo ranger shotguns, with marathon perk, great fun.