Coilover Users!

Liam_D

Member +
Hey guys as most of you know ive ordered my Coilovers and they are hopefully going to be fitted on Saturday Just wondering what camber settings people run on the front-end? I can easily set them to Standard Glanza settings or do my old works fast-road set-up but just wondering if theres any specific camber settings that people are running?

Want it handling the best it possibly can.

Also what ride heights, and stiffness settings are people running?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Many thanks

Liam

bullet

Member +
with my d2's i run 1.5 degress of camber and fairly low but not on the floor. can still get over most speed bumps.
depends what wheels you've got aswell, 15 or 16's etc

mine are D2s as well and a bit low (arch and tyre edge in same level) but not extreme and set to medium to hard damping adjustment on 15" wheels with 50 profile tyres and its a bit bumpy on even roads to be fair with you but quite gd on well leveled surfaces and i like it that way. Regards camber its only slightly but dont know exactly the figures

Liam_D

Member +
Cheers guys they are BC Racing coilovers and im running standard 14'' wheels with 185/60 tyres until i can afford some decent wheels.

Think im going to run -1.5 as ive been told this is a good camber setting to run on a few occasions now.