Coilover value?

Corleone

Member +
Right, so I am selling my car and I was wondering wether to get some normal shocks and springs (or lowering) which ever is around at the time, and sell the coilovers so that I can drop the price of my car further.

I have These Ones!, The Tein Super Street ones.

How much should I sell them for. I know its difficult without pics but they are all working fine and none are leaking. Only thing that is wrong is a bit of pain flaking here and there. Also have camber adjustable top mounts.

Another idea would be to have em as part ex for another set of suspension perhaps?

carbon

Member +
Right, so I am selling my car and I was wondering wether to get some normal shocks and springs (or lowering) which ever is around at the time, and sell the coilovers so that I can drop the price of my car further.

I have These Ones!, The Tein Super Street ones.

How much should I sell them for. I know its difficult without pics but they are all working fine and none are leaking. Only thing that is wrong is a bit of pain flaking here and there. Also have camber adjustable top mounts.

Another idea would be to have em as part ex for another set of suspension perhaps?

sell them to me for 100£;)

Corleone

Member +
Didnt realise the value of coilovers had dropped so harshly..... lol..... Thanks for the offer though ;)

ktl

Member +
i have standard shocks with TRD lowering springs.

I'll start the bid at £200 + my suspension :p

Well there was a set of them camber adjustable top mounts for sale on here recently was there not think he was looking for £100 for them alone. So I would say for them and the coilovers probably around £250 - £300 depending on condition? Someone else will confirm.
Christy

Corleone

Member +
i have standard shocks with TRD lowering springs.

I'll start the bid at £200 + my suspension :p

lol thanks, but I only need advice on the matter. Then they shall be in the for sale section. Dont want to be naughty and sell in the wrong section! lol

Guys take it easy with the offers, I dont want this turning into a for sale thread. You can all make your offers when they are up in the for sale section.:homer:
Christy

Corleone

Member +
Just looking throuhg my reciepts. They had new spring seats and seat locks last july :D lol as if it makes a difference

ChrisGT

Member +
1 million dollars US!

Hmm...you can get them new for £869.40. I swear there were a set of Tein's on eBay for just under £400...but not sure if they were Super Streets or not.

Corleone

Member +
Hmmm I reckon i should sell for around £600, based on the fact they were on MY car. hehe jking.

errrr so what, bout £300 on own or £200 p/x?