Coilovers fitted but Exhaust hitting rear axle need to adjust

dellybeans

Member +
Right got a set of Tanabe Sustec Coilovers fitted to the car the last week but there exhaust is rubbimg off the rear axle so need to adjust them ? But there second hand and no key to raise them so whats my best bet to sort this issue out ? Lub them up and try gets them open ? Cheers

dellybeans

Member +
Your always on hand with the replys cheers mark. Yeah Mikey-H just got a new set of Tein Coils there the other day so i'll give him a shout see if i can borrow his. I loobed them up today i'll do it again tomorrow and then give them ago Monday. Cheers bud

Mark-ep91

Member +
no hassle man im a tgtt addict lol!

yeah the tein ones should do the trick if the exhaust continues to hit off the back axle you can put an intercooler hose around where its hitting a friend did it and sorted out the annoying noise!

ALaN

Member +
I've fitted a piece of rubber hose onto my axle and it done the trick. Youll have to raise them a fair bit to stop it hitting, it's a common problem on lowered starlets.

dellybeans

Member +
Right what yous so cable tie it down to the Axle ? Car sits sweet so down want to be raising them. Been driving the GF car for the last week till i got around to fixing it. Cant wait to get back into it, Also fitted Actuator Sard FPR Three point strut rsm (Need stand). And changed the pipe work on the Autobahnn front mount. Cheers lads.

Mark-ep91

Member +
Right what yous so cable tie it down to the Axle ? Car sits sweet so down want to be raising them. Been driving the GF car for the last week till i got around to fixing it. Cant wait to get back into it, Also fitted Actuator Sard FPR Three point strut rsm (Need stand). And changed the pipe work on the Autobahnn front mount. Cheers lads.

tie raps or jubilee clips will do the job man

and get some pics up of your glanza up in the chill out room never seen it before i dont think :)

dellybeans

Member +
http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72873 Not to sure if the link will work ? Its different now has Sparco Ns2 on her i refurbed to a black. Also got her sprayed up while i was fitting the mid wing and eyebrows. I'll get some new pics up for ya. I was onto ya about the wheel nuts trouble i had getting a set you sent me a link for some off ebay. But ended up getting some from L.A 29 Dollars then 31 to be delivered postage was more. In need of a Hybrid and manifold waiting on Rynn to sort out the G/B he got going on TOC.