competion for C.O.D.. medal of honour returns

Si_Glanza

Member +
COD's game play is just so addictive though the perks, classes etc just make each pristeage diffrent which keeps my ass inside when i should be out building the car.

Medal of Honour does look good though!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
no game will come close to cod4, the new modern warfare is good, with the new weapons etc but i still dont enjoy it like i do cod.

yet too play battlefield but i will be gettin my hands on it this week too try it out. as for medal of honur:haha: there always crap in my opinion lol

dan

dantheman

Member +
are you serious? sort your tv out mate!
Battlefield graphics are 10x better than cod!!

nothing wrong with my tv mate, 32" plasma full-hd :homer:

maybe you need to sort your eyes out ad :p

the effects on the tree's etc for example and nowhere near as good as mw2. (ps3 version)

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
ther is sumate wrong wit ur tv its a plasma lol (lcd all the way)
bf has superior grafix but the gameplay sucks for me.
cod4 and mw2 still rule it for me

AdDaMan

Member +
lol! did you play a pre-release version?!
Dan you can blow up the tress on battlefield! Cant do anything like that on cod.
I loved cod but its TOTALLY different to battlefield.
Cod you just run around constantly killing each other in a majorly unrealistic way where as with battlefield you actually feel like you are in a war.
Much more realistic, the sounds are AMAZING sniping is on another level, vehicles objectives and you can destroy everything in sight :)

durmz

Member +
lol! did you play a pre-release version?!
Dan you can blow up the tress on battlefield! Cant do anything like that on cod.
I loved cod but its TOTALLY different to battlefield.
Cod you just run around constantly killing each other in a majorly unrealistic way where as with battlefield you actually feel like you are in a war.
Much more realistic, the sounds are AMAZING sniping is on another level, vehicles objectives and you can destroy everything in sight :)

im with you, i rented out battlefield for a week on xbox because i couldnt afford it and loved it, campaign was immense, just walking into zones, grenading the little huts and houses and watching the lot just come down to the ground, immense

Iain@CRD

Lifer
MOH was never a contest for COD nor Battlefield but still a game i played.

But ye Battlefield is where its at, destructable enviornments ftw :rockon:

durmz

Member +
MOH was never a contest for COD nor Battlefield but still a game i played.

But ye Battlefield is where its at, destructable enviornments ftw :rockon:

definatly, makes it harder too, trying to hide behind a wall when a humvee's shooting at you just doesnt work, it just tears holes in the concrete, love it