Competition CV joints and shafts...

George611

Member +
Right chaps I'm after somewhere that can make me driveshafts and cv joints stronger than standard, im aware that driveshaftshop do a kit for the glanza but their £777.80 + import tax etc. there must be somewhere in the uk that can machine some i jus cant find anywhere atm, if someone could help me out n point me in the right direction that would be great :)

thanks.

John@ECC

Lifer
Right chaps I'm after somewhere that can make me driveshafts and cv joints stronger than standard, im aware that driveshaftshop do a kit for the glanza but their £777.80 + import tax etc. there must be somewhere in the uk that can machine some i jus cant find anywhere atm, if someone could help me out n point me in the right direction that would be great :)

thanks.

We are placing a few orders with the Driveshaft shop next month. If you want we may be able to do you a better deal on the shipping etc.

Drop David a email @ eccwholesale@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested.

George611

Member +
hmm i will be in the near future just wanna find somewhere that does them and for how much so i can set money aside for when i sort it, one thing i did notice with the ones from driveshaftshop is they dont come with abs rings im guessing id have to lose my abs with them?