connecting a ps3 controller to nokia n900?

wesgt

Lifer
got the snes emulator on my n900, looks great, downloaded some roms, mario, street fighter etc and the quality is deadly!
have heard of lads on the internet getting ps3 controllers to work with the n900, so the ideal situation would be, ps3 controller paired with the n900, n900 connected to tv with the tv out cable, and play away, just like having a snes in your pocket :happy)
but, the problem is, there isn't an app that you can just download to pair the devices, theres a bit of work into it, and i'm not good with programmes and all that craic.
would anyone know anything about this?
i found this, but i don't understand it
http://tomasz.sterna.tv/2010/02/play-games-on-nokia-n900-with-ps3-sixaxis-controller/

any help would be appreciated!!

Derek

Lifer
Get your phone to do a device search on bluetooth and press the ps button on the controller see if it picks it up. I think the wireless controllers work via Bluetooth.

wesgt

Lifer
Get your phone to do a device search on bluetooth and press the ps button on the controller see if it picks it up. I think the wireless controllers work via Bluetooth.

if only it was that simplel
the pse controller needs to be told what to connect to, i think you need to hook the controller into your laptop, and use a programme to enter the phones bluetooth address into the controller, so that it sees it as a recognised device, its complicatedl
need someone into all that programmeing craic to break it down into a step by step guide, it can be done, just need someone better at this stuff than me to do it lol