Contact Number for nutta

Hi everyone, hopefully someone on here could help me out, im looking to get in contact with nutta i bought a gearbox off him and still am waiting on it.. Nutta hasnt been online since the 13th of december.

Someone must have a mobile number for him, as i want to find out what the hell is going on..

Any help would be great

Martin

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
would nutta real name be dan evans if so hes away on hols till 13th off jan and could be held up after the snow and i have number for him if it is him

yeah its Dan evans, I didnt no he was away, last i heard the gearbox was on its way by courier.. Can i get his number off ya please??

Last edited:

glanzanut

Lifer
captain starlet had horrendous trouble with this guy after buying a turbo off him.
basically it never arrived, chris obviously persisted in enquiring where it was, and was assured it had been posted, so more time went by and it never arrived.
chris then asked for a tracking number and was told he had one but wasnt giving it to him because he had been harrasing him by phoning all the time.
then all of the sudden he admits that he gave it to his friend to post it, but he hadnt bothered. so obviously he lied all along about it bein posted and about having a tracking number.
the only reason im saying this is because it was all swept under the carpet and this guys obviously still giving poor service when selling items.

Im really getting worried now, Anyone able to give me his mobile number?? Sounds like im going to have a lot of trouble here 2.......

glanzanut

Lifer
Im really getting worried now, Anyone able to give me his mobile number?? Sounds like im going to have a lot of trouble here 2.......

i dont think its a case of u not getting it bud, i just know for a fact he doesnt care about making people wait for urgent parts. it was literaly weeks before chris got his turbo, a discrace

Thats a relief!!! I thought he didnt get it.. I no what u mean, seems to be going on and no.last i heard it was on its way thats a month ago.But with Christmas and all i could understand the delay. Just be nice to give him a ring and see what the story is ya on.....

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
sending you his number now it took him few days text me back cause he's away but i no dan you will get your gearbox and glanzanut story bout the turbo dan did give his mate to post to clear that one up number on its way

You will get your part i cant fault him on that tho just be prepared for a long delay and few porkys here and their.

Everything glanzanut said is on the money. Yeah i did text him quite a few times though when someone has your money and refuses to give tracking numbers you wouldnt be happy though thats just another bad sale.

it does look like he has no care about his buyers and delays they get but thats was sales feedback section for i guess.

Well this is the first thing i bought off the chap, and since he hasnt been online in a few weeks now. Would like to give him a ring. Captain would u have Dans number?? ya could pm it to me there.Another chap was to send it to me earlier but my inbox was full..

Probably shouldn't really post anything when I have nothing really positive to post but sellers like this are a disgrace.

It's not hard to keep people informed, and then if there is a little delay, they are much more reasonable than when you lie to them or just not tell them anything, especially when you have their money.

Bit of common courtesy there and I bet if it was the other way round they would be bubbling.

Captain starlet, i hope you have submitted sales feedback in hte relevent forum section?