Corbeau Targa Recliners PAIR

SooperD

Member +
For sale:pair of Corbeau Targa Reclining bucket seats

Item Condition:Used but like new ! No rips tears etc, 1 very very small cigarette hole

Price and price conditions:£170

Extra Info:On ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140286702222

Pictures:
64cb_12.JPG

Contact Details:EBAY OR PM on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:I will travel local to deliver or u can pick them up yourself. No postage as it would cost a bomb and i dont have anyway of packaging them

Last edited:

SooperD

Member +
No rails sadly otherwise id have em in my car .. if u can give me an idea how to pack em etc then i may consider courier.. but it aint gonna be cheap for such a large item :(

SooperD

Member +
Right guys n gals.. ill take £150 for the pair i need them out of the garage and need the funds in my pocket :)

Theres another set on ebay 180 starting bid so these are a snip.. They really are in mint condition..

Roll up roll up :D

SooperD

Member +
Auction has ended now and ive declined offers of £130 as it breaks my heart to let these go for less.. If someone can come pick these up this week with the cash ill take £140.. You will not be dissapointed.

SooperD

Member +
Relisted as ppl not getting back to me.. starting bid now at £100.. I need the money desperately..

Cmon people these are mint and are a bargain.

AdDaMan

Member +
id prob have these if you were closer and i could collect them. wouldnt wana pay courier fees :(

SooperD

Member +
Hey.. Yea these dont have rails sadly, most people buy the universal subframes for them and then modify them to fit.. If i could be bothered and didnt need the cash i would have done that..

I can get u more pics if ur genuinely interested..

Cheers.

monka

Member +
can you get some pictures of where and how the seats mount? so i can look at what is on my car and compare?

SooperD

Member +
Ill take some pics 2moro for u. But basically i had original Corbeau Runners on them for my mk2 golf. These just bolted onto them via 4 holes in the bottom of the metal frame of the seat..

There are 2 metal plates on the bottom of each seat with a hole either end. So im presuming that all you need to do would be get some universal runners for them then either make up brackets or do what others have done and cut off the brackets from the original glanza seats and weld them onto the universal subframe in the correct positions etc.

I was told this is the only way to get most bucket seats in a glanza as only bride and zep make custom subframes for them.

Still really need these gone by this weekend.. sensible offers may be accepted if you can get them from me with the cash by this weekend.