Cork boys!

JohnOBrien8

Member +
Any of the lads from cork anywhere near Bishopstown?
Im going to college there for 6 months.starting in January!
Im doing a heavy vehicle mechanics apprenticeship through fas!
is it as good spot?only downfall is its an awful journey from home in Cavan!:p

toyotagt

Member +
i was there for 10 weeks.. its grand wher i was.. cars were safe where i was stayin... one of the lads i was talkin to said his GTI golf was broken into twice but i dunno where he was stayin.. i have the numb of the house i was stayin in if u want it..

toyotagt

Member +
i was there in CIT through fas...
ye i should have pmd yee..
i spent the first while drivin the gt around bored. lol

pig666eon

Member +
i was in the same boat dude im from cavan in all! good spin down alright btown is a great place dude some buzz only prob is they charge a fortune for rooms!

good town to go out in your on the out skirts of the city so your set! head over to cit for grub some talent roaming about

mullingar, tullamore, portlaoise ect is the best way down in case you were wondering

ye hopefully ill get cork again next year.. handy spin on a monday mornin nd friday evenin...

I spent a year there in CIT doing electronic engineering in 2001/02 and I spent phase 4 there from sept - Dec 2006 and phase 6 from Jan - April 2008 for my electrical apprenticeship. Its a brilliant spot. Cork bouncers are cunts though. Im telling you now lad, the cork crowd are THE BEST lads you will meet and thats coming from a Kerry man. If I had to live any where in Ireland outside Kerry it would be cork, wouldn't even have to think about it. I wouldn't drive there on a monday morning though, the traffic is a cunt after 8am. Id drive down sunday night and you'll have lovely open roads all the way ;)

JohnOBrien8

Member +
was looking at routeplanner there and it came up the mullingar, tullamore route!I cant go via dublin as im not aloud on motorways!only a provisional driver!
will be an experience!gettin excited already! :)

JohnOBrien8

Member +
thats the aprtments i rang this evening!are they far from the fas training centre?is it a safe enough place like for parking my car?are they strict on parties etc.:p

gedis

Member +
as popsy said there's few of us around here, anything you need jusk ask, and if you stuck for the room i have a spare one here

thats the aprtments i rang this evening!are they far from the fas training centre?is it a safe enough place like for parking my car?are they strict on parties etc.:p

When your pulling out of the apartment complex, you turn left and come to a set of lights at the Cork County Council buildings. At those lights you turn right and drive about 4 or 5 hundred metres and you come to a roundabout. At the roundabout you turn left for the FAS building and turn right for C.I.T. Those apartments are no more than a 10 minute from the FAS centre. There is parking in the front and at the back. I mostly parked in the front and never had a problem. There are businesses around the back so it would be very safe parked there during the day

JohnOBrien8

Member +
just rang her there william,got a room sorted.was on goodle maps there looking at the apartments.you hardly owned a white glanza with dark alloys?theres one parked outside!thanks again for the help rep added!:)