Cork Meet 10th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
so whos up for it :) going to organise a go karting grand prix in watergrasshill in cork they have a nice car park too so we could have a chat there and a few snaps of the cars and then head back to cork city for a tunnel run and onto another location for some more photos

my cousin will be taking some photos he is very talented so your chance to get a real cool snap of your car :)

no date set as yet ill see what numbers we can get interested if we cant enough numbers for a full grand prix we can do paintballing or other activites they have just let me know what people want to do all il sort it , everyone welcome :):)
http://www.kartworld.ie/

so who is interested

1.popsy

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
When are you thinking roughly paul? Fingers crossed i will be road legal in 2 weeks so if its after that im sure i will be there. Thats if it all goes to plan lol.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
thinking end of the month or early next month ,going to try let this gather interest for a week or so and then try arrange a date id imagine there fairly busy

if people are coming from far we can do paintballing it takes 3 hours so would be a good day out :)

i might add a poll too when we get some more numbers

I'll 100% go after the respray and rolling if its not too late dont fancy wheel rubbing the whole way to cork lol

1.popsy
2 kieran
3 s.murphy
4 Corey

madman

Member +
1.popsy
2 kieran
3 s.murphy
4 Corey
5. madman

popsy just pick a date is handiest people will always have excuses why they cant go if it were me pick a date and take a deposit from everyone or the full amount and they are guaranteed to go then people are not going to throw money away like that. just my 2p

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Christ i have my name down with 4 of the best yokes on here. Talk about gonna make me look bad lol. Should be good laugh though lads.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
1.popsy
2 kieran
3 s.murphy
4 Corey
5. madman

popsy just pick a date is handiest people will always have excuses why they cant go if it were me pick a date and take a deposit from everyone or the full amount and they are guaranteed to go then people are not going to throw money away like that. just my 2p

ill leave the thread gather interest first then go about setting a date , i need too see what numbers we have before i book it and need to know what were doing karting,paintballing etc

a deposit would be a good idea alright but if people are not interested please dont say you are as you could ruin the day for everyone

madman

Member +
Christ i have my name down with 4 of the best yokes on here. Talk about gonna make me look bad lol. Should be good laugh though lads.

ah i wouldnt go that far stuart :p

ill leave the thread gather interest first then go about setting a date , i need too see what numbers we have before i book it and need to know what were doing karting,paintballing etc

a deposit would be a good idea alright but if people are not interested please dont say you are as you could ruin the day for everyone

deposit is a must u are nearly guaranteed numbers then oh ill say there will be load's of interest i hope there is ;)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
deposit is a must u are nearly guaranteed numbers then oh ill say there will be load's of interest i hope there is ;)[/QUOTE]

could only imagine you in a kart lol , they do a platinum package for 85 euro which has karting paintballing lunch and medals etc would be great day out but a lot of money these days , we see what people want and can afford and we try suit everyone

madman

Member +
oh u think im mad in a car u should see me in a cart STAND BACK is all i would advise :p lol cud ya get a deal and the price down i wonder seeming as were in a recession :O

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
oh u think im mad in a car u should see me in a cart STAND BACK is all i would advise :p lol cud ya get a deal and the price down i wonder seeming as were in a recession :O

i presume if we got 15 going for the platinum package there would be a bit of saving to be had alright ill give them a ring monday and talk numbers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.