corolla g6r

richglanzav

Member +
Well lads ive had a v reg corolla 5door 1.3 and its been a mint car but my dads car is packin up so hes gna have mine so doors open to have another toyota in the family lol. Was lookin at corolla g6r as someone i kno has one for sale. Looks pretty gd anybody kno anythin bout them like tuning wise? Wat can be done to them and do they handle any gd? Are they torsion beam suspension like starbo or independant? Any info or experiences wud be great

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Independant rear suspension on the Corolla, so an improvement over the Starlet.

Engine in the G6R will be 4A-FE, circa 110bhp. Not a massive amount of tuning options with the motor, you will end up spending a lot of money for not a lot of gain.

4age will drop straight in, with wiring loom changes to run it.

You could use the 7afe bottom end with 4age head and then turbo it making a 7agte if you had deep pockets. Would make it a lot of fun!

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

richglanzav

Member +
How deep mate lol...like more than a forging and tdo4ing a starlet? Was lookin at mx5s but they all seem to be rustbuckets lol so think ile stick with toyota. Shame a 4efte wont go in there.

Neal

Member +
Or you could drop a 3sGTE engine in but your looking upwards of 2-3k including the labour/parts.