correct price or doing somit wrong?

DannyBoi

Member +
hey all just a quick question some of u might of noticed my beloved glanza is for sale =[ but am i doing something wrong this is the 1st time ive gone about selling a car and ive had no bites! other then one person wnating px for a swift! lol
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1215248.htm

thats the advert is it over priced ? it looks to be one of the cheapest with a good spec cheers for all ur help guys!

drew-turbo

Member +
its just not the right time to sell cars to be honest nothing wrong with that price imo
very nice car btw :)

DannyBoi

Member +
i new that! just forgot that when puting the add up lol :p i dont wanna drop the price anymore but i want it gone geting impatient now! lol so u guys dont see nothing wrong there just a crapy time to sell cheers guys!

( buy the car and u can have the wheels idrees :p )

sanchez

Member +
Very nice car mate but as drew-turbo said its a shit time to be selling cars at the min.
Very good price for a clean V :D

DannyBoi

Member +
even that cars still for sale its relly geting on my nervs now im thinkin of px'ing it but it means ill be selling it for like 3k which sucks! what to do what to dooooo

y3Lo

Member +
man that forged v was cheap!

seems a fair price for your v mate, considering isnt much tax or mot left.

DannyBoi

Member +
its gna be retaxed coz im still useing as a weekend car its just buggin me now and i dont wanna do something silly and sell it for 3.5k as part x just becoz im geting impatient do u think its worth trying ebay? or will i just get wasters? cheers all