could be a repost but WDF??

GTEP82

Member +
thats outrageous not likin them wheels some 1 was deffanatly off ther head wen they thought of that :haha:

Mart

Member +
Thats DrPsi's Car and His misses. His blue one is amazing.
Two show cars... Alot of time and effort gone into them...

Mart

Member +
Here is another view of it.
The rims are a bit big but besides that I think its looks awesome.

kate.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Dr. PSI's car is awesome. Loving the body work etc.. just not fond of the max power feel, but besides that minor part, its the bollox!

Craig_GT

Lifer
Not keen on his mrs pink one but from what i can remember his greeny/bluey one was nice.
just not to my taste

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Well personally i think they both look lovely!

alot & alot of time has been put into these cars! you have to understand & appreciate that tuning & styling trends vary & are viewed differently in different countries ;)

kon

GTdan

In The Closet
the only thing im not keen on is the m3 mirrors - but apart from that i really like it.

i reckon alot of time, money and effort been put into it and it looks great :D

Whats really freaking me out is I know the dude who left the comment under the pic. That dudes is from New Zealand with pics of the GT's yet theres a gimp from my town commenting on his page. Small world eh:homer:

gv1.3

Admin
well personally i think they both look lovely!

Alot & alot of time has been put into these cars! You have to understand & appreciate that tuning & styling trends vary & are viewed differently in different countries ;)

kon

Dan3SGTE

Member +
you have to appriciate the work and styling. Thats is clearly the guys/gals pride and joy and they obviously love it. It doesnt look hiarious like some of the cars my way ive seen. That is stil kept neat and stylish not OTT. Its just not to my particular taste though and will only appeal to a certain person.