could som1 tel me what bhp rufly i should be getting

shawzy

Member +
i have arc tmic, baily dv, 4 branch, blitz de cat, speedvision hybrid, hks actuator, full strait through , apexi f manage fuel managment system and mushroom air filter?????

just would like a ruff bhp b4 i get it remmaped.....;)

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
well that depends on how much boost youre going to run... not to mention how your car is setup..

kon

shawzy

Member +
well theres no engine mods just things above i want it bout 1.2 the other day it was just under 1.5 now back at 0.6 the apexi f manage was setup on my m8 starlet at a bar pushin 240bhp just wonderd what brake i should rufly get thanks scott

whiteglanzav

Member +
well theres no engine mods just things above i want it bout 1.2 the other day it was just under 1.5 now back at 0.6 the apexi f manage was setup on my m8 starlet at a bar pushin 240bhp just wonderd what brake i should rufly get thanks scott

i doubt itd be running a bar on a ct9 hybrid making 240 bhp - unless it was a shitty dyno - i made 210 at 1 bar with a td04 running an emanage blue

shawzy

Member +
i never said it was mine that was 240bhp my m8s was with the apexi f mange he had more mods than me n its speedvision hybrid turbo not ct9 hybrid....

turboflow

Member +
if im honest i could not give a fuck about figures. it could be 30hp for all i care but aslong as it goes well.
not jacking this but alot of people seem to just be chasing numbers these days

shawzy

Member +
not to sure what speedvision hybrid it is but was told by toyota dealer by me its not the ct9 and its pretty big....

Last edited:

shawzy

Member +
o and sorry to say but if you dont like figures y do people come in the rolling road section be cause this is all you will seeeeeee sorry but thats what its 4..........

gglavin

Member +
ya I would say 186bhp @ 1bar on a well set up car, so could be in around this area mate. I think what turboflow means is, its all about how it moves/goes for you, but ya its nice to have those figures aswell.