CR Developments UK - K-Sport Big Brake Kit Supplier

Iain@CRD

Lifer
At CRD we have brought a new competitor into the Big Brake Kit scene of the Toyota Starlet. We have teamed up along side K-Sport to offer there truely amazing brake kits to the Starlet community. Difference with this kit is they also supply a rear kit for the same price as the front.

K-Sport 6 Piston Big Brake Kit

ksport_logo.jpg

Description -

The kits are comprehensive and include everything you need to fit the kit bar tools and fluid.

• Pair of lightweight calipers
• Pair of race specification heavy duty brake rotors
• Pair of lightweight CNC machined aluminum bells
• Pair of steel caliper brackets
• Set of Ksport brake pads
• Pair of braided brake lines with banjo bolts and fixings
• Full fitting kit

Available in 286mm and 304mm. (286mm for 15" wheels).

8PISTONKIT.jpg

Price - £730

We also supply replacement pads for these kits in both Ferodo DS2500 and Performance Friction 01 pads.

If K-Sport have no direct stock left and your in an urgent rush, we can cut down the lead time by less than half for a £75 surcharge from K-Sport Direct.

Last edited:

richglanzav

Member +
immensly cheap price dude, brilliant work. i doubt theres any other brake kit that would stop u like this one will.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thanks Rich, these prices are really cheap compared to last year and will stop you without a problem, amazing piece of kit :)

K-Sport are also the official braking system for Time Attack 2010, thats how good they are.

EDIT: Set the price wrong.

Last edited:

thefalls

Member +
These are indeed nice.
Any idea what other aftermarket brake pads that fit?
In the line of,ferodo or ap racing?
Thanks.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Hey bud,

The other pads that fit other than K-Sports own are:

Ferodo DS2500
Performance Friction 01 pads

Iain

Phil

Super Moderator
i remember bigdoods had these a year or two ago, super stuff, look so good on the car.

Phil

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thanks lads, i can have a word with K-Sport and see if i can make a special deal if we get a definate 5 names.

iv got a set just aint tryed them yet they look the muts nuts
my dad has some on is evo 3 6pots on the rear and 8 pots on the front :rockon: and his work a1

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Well we have been in touch with K-Sport as i only just came across a mix-up in our price for the brake kits, we got a much better deal in the end and edited the price. The initial price we received we assumed was trade but was actually RRP :)

We have an AMAZING deal on Wilwoods coming up also :D

Last edited: