Crawley tonight 16/12/2008

Sazzy

Member +
There is a smokin Tyrez meet in crawley tonight didn't know if any of you down there wanted to join us 7.30 pottage pease services off the m23 then on to another location.

They are always welcoming to new faces and have looked after me for a few years!

:) if you fancy joining us look out for the silver starship, that would be me! :)

/me leaves cambridge now... lol

Sazzy

Member +
No it's meet at services and convoy to somewhere they usually go to various places in the area, depends what mood people are in and what they want to do! :)

it's a regular tuesday thing.
www.smokintyrez.net is the group.

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
Is this group still going seen them a few times looks like a good turn out some times but not fond of the name :(:(:(, might aswel call your selves bend over and be shafted by the Police:p

Sazzy

Member +
well it was a lovely turn out... Oh well each to their own... and as the owner does drifting and so do a few of the others you can't blame them for the name... I'd have expected better than to flame other people

The police did join us for 10 mins, ran a few checks on our cars, told us about their fleet of cars and the essex intercepter thingies and left us alone for the rest of the night.