crazy glanza

Member +
19022008503.jpg

19022008502.jpg

and then fitted
22022008507.jpg

Damage

Member +
Lookin Good Charlie. Sorry didnt meet you guys up but was really busy these past few weeks mate. Might see you next weekend if you are still in Malta though

Glanza911

Member +
hey Dan he left us yest :( but i'm sure that he'll be coming again shortly, right Charlie? :p not sure if we got to weigh it before we acually fitted it, but as u guys can imagine the difference between metal + glass and fibre + perspex

Damage

Member +
Nice one. At the moment was really busy. Finally Gordan's car is on the road and getting the running in done. Hopefully the manifold will be done soon and we'll see how we do for now ;)

crazy glanza

Member +
hey adam yes i m worried if i have an accident i will finish bad... i only have the doors and rear fenders of metal...all the rest how you can see are made of fibre... i got cruise bumber,criuse front fenders,varis carbon bonnet and the cruise boot so really nothing solid... for weight didn t have time to do it but i asume is about 30kg.. you need two people to lift the standard boot for the other just one hand....

hey adam yes i m worried if i have an accident i will finish bad... i only have the doors and rear fenders of metal...all the rest how you can see are made of fibre... i got cruise bumber,criuse front fenders,varis carbon bonnet and the cruise boot so really nothing solid... for weight didn t have time to do it but i asume is about 30kg.. you need two people to lift the standard boot for the other just one hand....

Your car must be crazy light.

Wouldnt worry about having everything fibreglass, surely cant be as bad as rust. My first car was a rusted out 84 Corolla and we went smack into a house at about 80kmph, walked away fine :)